Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 2.45 Notes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Patch 2.45 Notes (/showthread.php?tid=9217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - g0ne - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:41 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 03:39 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: If Steel were ever invited to a wedding (Pah) she'd very likely turn in to a weepy mess.  I just have that feeling.  XD

Chachan, meanwhile, would be cheering and making way too much noise.

... They should sit next to each other.

Eleni would invite you both to her wedding!! 

But she has to have a wedding in the first place...! T^T

Get married, Eleni!! Do it! Do it, I say!! XD

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Eve Malusion - 12-09-2014

The reason a lot of wedding dates aren't being given is simply... we can't register yet.

Registrations for scheduling when the ceremony takes place opens Friday. I for one will be gone till after christmas so I'll miss the initial rush of ceremonies.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Warren Castille - 12-09-2014

I can't maff, it's 12 dungeons, not 16. Skulking back to edit now.

Patch 2.45: MORE ATMA, YOU ASSHOLES

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Gegenji - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:51 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote: The reason a lot of wedding dates aren't being given is simply... we can't register yet.

Registrations for scheduling when the ceremony takes place opens Friday. I for one will be gone till after christmas so I'll miss the initial rush of ceremonies.

December 12th (or whatever the FFXIV equivalent would be) will from henceforth be known in Eorzea as "Wedlock Day."

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - FreelanceWizard - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 03:36 PM)Eleni Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 02:37 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: I know of at least two IC marriages in the works and possibly a third, depending on how much certain characters involved freak out when they're actually formally proposed to. Smile

Undecided

*runs off to store to buy cookies and chocolate, comes back and drowns Freelance in boxes of cookies and lots of chocolate*

Must you really hype us so?? Must you, sensei??

Who's getting married? Where? When? How? *cue crazy, insane behavior*

Yes! I must be oblique. Smile I don't want to ruin any surprises for characters not my own!

As for my own character... L'yhta's Very Good Friend might propose to her, though since L'yhta has trouble committing to what she wants for breakfast much less a formal ceremony of commitment, it'll be interesting to see how she reacts (perhaps randomly teleporting in a fit of "Oh! It's that high pitched tea kettle out in Coerthas that only I can hear! Bye!")

Ah, the ups and downs of playing a character with the emotional maturity of your average teenager... Tongue

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kage - 12-09-2014

I need a partner before I can plan a wedding date @_@

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Aris - 12-09-2014

I'm very happy end game crafting is easier now. I've only got into it recently so this is very exciting Smile although a long way to go as I need to get them all to level 50 but still!

Now just need to find Aris and Nimimi partners and get married. Seriously imagine how adorable a lala wedding will be.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Gegenji - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 04:31 PM)Aris Wrote: Now just need to find Aris and Nimimi partners and get married. Seriously imagine how adorable a lala wedding will be.

... Just imagined a Lala couple getting married and their ringbearer is a max-size Roegadyn. I'm not sure if it makes it more dramatic and touching or sillier to imagine the Roe having to kneel down to present the rings.

(Yes, I know, the footage just has them magicking the rings on, but let me have my goofy dreams.)

*poses dapperly*

/shot

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Zyrusticae - 12-09-2014

Someone please tell me when a Lala/Roe wedding is scheduled.

I want to be there for the very first Lala/Roe wedding, dammit. It's going to be a hoot!

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Erik Mynhier - 12-09-2014

Well whoever does marry, let me know if you have to wear the tux. Like I said before I'm not getting married in game for a few months, but I want to be married as a Flame.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Foxling - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 06:47 PM)Zyrusticae Wrote: Someone please tell me when a Lala/Roe wedding is scheduled.

I want to be there for the very first Lala/Roe wedding, dammit. It's going to be a hoot!

I can't speak for Balmung but I know there's a lala/roe wedding being planned on Jenova. Literally the only one i've heard about so far.

(12-09-2014, 06:47 PM)Zyrusticae Wrote: Someone please tell me when a Lala/Roe wedding is scheduled.

If only Denn and Kage hadn't tried to kill each other...

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - ArmachiA - 12-09-2014

Denn tries to kill all her lovers.
It's how she shows appreciation.

Notice you said appreciation and not affection