Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 09:30 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Oh my goodness, so many people want to RP with my Scowlander...!

I have made a list. A hit list. OF ROLEPLAY. Since I know Berry can be a bit hard to approach at times, I'll likely have him approach with something instead!

beware all ye peoples

*adds clio's name to said list with magic marker*
>.>
<.<

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Berrod Armstrong - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 09:47 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 09:30 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Oh my goodness, so many people want to RP with my Scowlander...!

I have made a list. A hit list. OF ROLEPLAY. Since I know Berry can be a bit hard to approach at times, I'll likely have him approach with something instead!

beware all ye peoples

>.>
<.<
ADDED. Though, Berry HAS noticed her at the Grindstone, even if all he's done is stare at the back of her head. He does that to a lot of people. It's how he copes.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 09:56 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 09:47 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

beware all ye peoples

>.>
<.<
ADDED. Though, Berry HAS noticed her at the Grindstone, even if all he's done is stare at the back of her head. He does that to a lot of people. It's how he copes.

oh has he? o: ....she does have some pretty hair. :3

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Jana - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 06:27 AM)Clover Wrote: I don't really know anyone, so I'd be glad to RP with everyone in any RP event (as I don't tend to engage in casual RP).

It's been a super long time since we were in the same FC, but Jana would probably still be interested in seeing the K'tribe shaman magics. Maybe we could set something up?

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Roen - 03-13-2015

Thanks, Warren! I think if anything, this thread allowed some people to make some connections with each other, or at least increased their awareness that there are people out there that wants to RP with them!

I have made note of everyone who mentioned me (thank you... I didn't even know who some of you were or that you even knew of my character... so flattered!) and I will try and find you all eventually as Roen's story allows!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - SessionZero - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 12:16 PM)Roen Wrote: Thanks, Warren! I think if anything, this thread allowed some people to make some connections with each other, or at least increased their awareness that there are people out there that wants to RP with them!

I have made note of everyone who mentioned me (thank you... I didn't even know who some of you were or that you even knew of my character... so flattered!) and I will try and find you all eventually as Roen's story allows!

I actually see you running about a lot, more so than anyone else here on the RPC. I'm just always busy when I do see you run past so I've never gotten a chance to say hi Big Grin

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Warren Castille - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 12:16 PM)Roen Wrote: Thanks, Warren! I think if anything, this thread allowed some people to make some connections with each other, or at least increased their awareness that there are people out there that wants to RP with them!

That was the original goal. Wasn't my intention to begin a round of Eorzean Idol, but that was my fault for being naive.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Roen - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 12:29 PM)SessionZero Wrote:

I actually see you running about a lot, more so than anyone else here on the RPC. I'm just always busy when I do see you run past so I've never gotten a chance to say hi Big Grin

HA...! Well, if I am actually "running" around I am probably OOC and doing turn-ins or holiday things... Roen is not supposed to be running around... >___> (But I must do PVE things and get vanity things... :> )

But once the current story arc is finished, hopefully that will change.

(I am always incredibly flattered though when people say hi out of the blue...)

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Parvacake - 03-13-2015

(03-12-2015, 10:25 PM)Advent Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 09:13 PM)Lilithium Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 09:02 PM)Advent Wrote: Lilithium - I just picture if she really met Aaron shed try to be his mom and scold him for wearing all black so much and always toying with sharp objects.

He likely wouldn't be the first like that she's come across lol
Lili - That's it mister no more vanilla ice cream you're grounded and you need help. Here to work on your social skills play with Ado. *gives Aaron Ado plushie*

Aaron - . . . . . . . . . . . . . O_O wat?
Lili has used Ado as a way to lighten up those who are more socially awkward or shy. For his part he enjoys it because it usually means he gets away with a lot more!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - SessionZero - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 01:00 PM)Roen Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 12:29 PM)SessionZero Wrote: I actually see you running about a lot, more so than anyone else here on the RPC. I'm just always busy when I do see you run past so I've never gotten a chance to say hi Big Grin

HA...! Well, if I am actually "running" around I am probably OOC and doing turn-ins or holiday things... Roen is not supposed to be running around... >___> (But I must do PVE things and get vanity things... :> )

But once the current story arc is finished, hopefully that will change.

(I am always incredibly flattered though when people say hi out of the blue...)

I'll be sure to say hi then, next time I see you xD

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Sahb - 03-13-2015

Lilithium because we still haven't gotten around to meeting up despite talking about it a couple of times.

Seriphyn because Heavenbound has the patience of a saint.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Val - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:30 AM)Faye Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:06 AM)Kage Wrote: I just about shat my pants when Faye and Val came out when Kage was forced to be a bad corrupt Brass Blade >.>

/justhadtobringitup

WE WERE SO READY TO WRECK FACE D8<

Well. Faye was ready to wreck face. Val just wanted to watch whatever was gonna happen.. well. Happen.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Caspar - 03-13-2015

I was impressed by roen's page way back when I read the wiki. It would be fun to interact with her sometime, but it's difficult. I think it'll inevitably happen because she knows people who know her, but even so it'll be tough.

It might be cool for her to meet Berrod sometime too. She was in the guild, so she should have seen him at least once.

Perhaps Kage at some point, but I don't think you're rping, are you?

Mostly there are people whose wiki impressed me. I want to play with a lot of folks, but either they're inactive, too busy, or my character has no IC reason to know them. I've never been shy about creating a contrivance for my character to bump into someone. Even if it's literally that. XD

I'll readily admit that when I see someone from the rpc on Balmung, especially if it's someone whose wiki really impressed me, I feel almost like I saw a celebrity. But like an involuntary paparazzi kind of feeling: It's like "They're popular so they must be busy. I can't just burp up an excuse for my character to stare awkwardly at them or run into their legs. I'm sure that would bother them." Then it just feels like I'm watching them and I try not to do it lol.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kage - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:34 PM)Caspar Wrote: Perhaps Kage at some point, but I don't think you're rping, are you?
I'm honestly terrified of RPing right now really.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Caspar - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:38 PM)Kage Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:34 PM)Caspar Wrote: Perhaps Kage at some point, but I don't think you're rping, are you?
I'm honestly terrified of RPing right now really.
:( that's too bad.