Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes (/showthread.php?tid=12127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Sarangerel Qestir - 06-30-2015

(06-27-2015, 10:31 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 09:38 PM)Vachir Toshin Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 09:34 PM)Eve Malusion Wrote: I've gone Xaela and name changed to Evalun Goro. Of the Goro tribe. Yes the horse marrying one.

[Image: tumblr_niq1vqegOe1tf91ito1_500.gif]
Because Qestir seems like it would be a pain to RP.
Now maining a Qestir. Can confirm, is a pain to RP, but still fun.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - DreamedReality - 07-05-2015

Sukbaator Mol is ready to be added to the list, if you would please.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Okichi - 07-05-2015

I'm playing a Malqir, who migrated over with her sister. I felt the whole board game aspect fit well with a "think first, punch later" mindset. I'll list mine, not sure if the other's player wants their name here.

Kharanai Malqir

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 11:59 AM)Okichi Wrote: I'm playing a Malqir, who migrated over with her sister. I felt the whole board game aspect fit well with a "think first, punch later" mindset. I'll list mine, not sure if the other's player wants their name here.

Kharanai Malqir

Shall I assume that your characters are no longer affiliated with a tribe? ^^

Everything else has been updated... hopefully accurately!

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Okichi - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 01:57 PM)K Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 11:59 AM)Okichi Wrote: I'm playing a Malqir, who migrated over with her sister. I felt the whole board game aspect fit well with a "think first, punch later" mindset. I'll list mine, not sure if the other's player wants their name here.

Kharanai Malqir

Shall I assume that your characters are no longer affiliated with a tribe? ^^

Everything else has been updated... hopefully accurately!
No longer affiliated, yeah. And update looks good!

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 07-05-2015

Thank you! It's perhaps a small detail but I thought that some people might be curious to know who is and isn't still part of a tribe.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Antain - 07-05-2015

Arslan Kahkol is ready, more or less ^_^

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Sin - 07-06-2015

If it's not too much trouble go ahead and switch my placing from Dotharl to a player made clan.

I ended up going with a player-made clan since I'm seeking more freedom to creatively delineate all their traditions and customs.

In any case, Ogudei Ayanga has been made!

I have to write up my Ayanga Warband headcanons, but if anyone's interested in having a highly sadistic, and brutal warband as part of their Xaela's background send me a PST! (Totally open to working with you and fleshing out the Warband together.)

I'll post what I've written up soon.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - TheDawnVagrant - 07-06-2015

I would like to throw Jaoltim Levenbolt in for former Kahkol member. 

He was once part of Kahkol, his original home lost to him, but eventually joined up with a small group of wandering hunters and took up their surname out of respect.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 07-07-2015

Thank you for your continued contributions, everyone ^^

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Surilian - 07-07-2015

You can add my guy Minox Moks for the Moks members. My guy friend will be playing Minox's brother though I'm unsure what his name will be(just yet), just his 'nickname'.

And we are still debating what 'tribe' we believe we are actually part of ..we may just wander then IC 'join' a clan that will bother with us. (I'll just keep studying my lore while I decide our route.)

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - BroodingFicus - 07-07-2015

Throwing in Selahdis Gharl. He still travels with another member of the Gharl tribe so I suppose that counts as still affiliated. XD

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Griffith! - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 04:49 PM)Surilian Wrote: You can add my guy Minox Moks for the Moks members. My guy friend will be playing Minox's brother though I'm unsure what his name will be(just yet), just his 'nickname'.

And we are still debating what 'tribe' we believe we are actually part of ..we may just wander then IC 'join' a clan that will bother with us. (I'll just keep studying my lore while I decide our route.)

Join we Tumet. Tumet are awesome. Infiltrate us. Big Grin

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - K'nahli - 07-07-2015

*adds* !

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Jean L - 07-08-2015

Please add Nekhii Horo (unaffiliated) and Sechen Sagahl (active member)