Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read (/showthread.php?tid=2594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Kross - 09-02-2013

Great read!

Thanks for posting this. Its really a big help for most of us that are brand new to the entire being that is FF:ARR. Of course that also includes returning players that are trying to slowly pick everything back up into place, wether its the Rp'ing or the lore itself.

I myself am brand new to this game and returning to my RP roots so it can get a little tricky sometimes but as i browse, i find more and more helpful threads like this and i really am appreciative of what comes out of it so thank you Tongue

As i stated before, brand new to the game and its lore so any piece of advice, hints, etc you throw my way would be greatly appreciated. That goes for everybody out there.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Remilia Scarlet - 09-03-2013

It's hard to understand where I fall under the category between Medium/Heavy RP'er. *shrugs* I'll just stick with medium for now until I'm 50.

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 09-17-2013

(09-03-2013, 11:29 AM)Remilia Scarlet Wrote: It's hard to understand where I fall under the category between Medium/Heavy RP'er. *shrugs* I'll just stick with medium for now until I'm 50.

I think you are heavy personally. And where have you been?

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - TeonoreFossow - 09-18-2013

Sometimes I really like cell phones, and change it often.Last year i got a LG Chocolate one, but at my angry moment i throw it away, so it died! And this year i bought this kind of cell phone with cheap price, but i am afraid of his fate then. I hate the noises of irrelevant calls,you know sometimes i just want to be alone, that is enough, anyone knows how can i do? I have got a phone blocker in Google, but I heve no idea of it, ask some profession for help!

RE: Rping on Gilgamesh? Please give this a read - Gideon Aryeh - 09-18-2013

Just wanted to thank everyone so far who has helped in making Gilgamesh the success that its been so far. We have definitely overcome the so called impossible and came out the gate swinging. Our first series of events, the Beach Parties and the Moonfire Play Event were both successes! Thanks everyone who came out to both events! Soon we will have upcoming events held by Erosskye, Morelle Noire and Saefinn! Be sure to keep an eye out on on these events! If you yourself want to do an event well get it started! Get those rp Free Companies and Linkshells listed! We are still in great need of more rp FC's and LS's, especially ones that embrace medium and heavy public roleplay!

Things are coming along and welcome to those that are joining us everyday! Our success proves that open mindedness even in the face of absolutely terrible (and unfounded) stereotypes will win the day! Thanks to our Reddit, 4chan and other community roleplayers for stepping up to the plate and proving that it doesn't and should not matter which community you are from, But that as long as you are a roleplayer that is all that should matter! Lets continue to prove this point!

Bravo folks! Lets keep the momentum going! From those who were here in the beginning to those who are joining us even today. Gilgamesh is a solid proven success because of all of you. Continue to get those characters, concepts and rp groups up on these pages! If you need any help please just send me a pm as my door is always open.

You should all be proud! Thank you!