Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Artigan - 03-23-2015

Hmmmm, I don't know.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Zhavi - 03-23-2015

Warren, Roen, Crofte, Dogberry (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), C'kayah and his band of merry misfits (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), Kage, Tiergan, Aya, McBeef, Jancis, Faye, Val, Berrod (that one time DIDN'T COUNT) ........ okay, pretty much half of the people regularly posting on the rpc (I can't remember all the names, but trust me that I stalk most of your writing and plot happenings and daydream about potentials that in all likelihood will never happen). Most of the rest I've rped with, except people who joined since I've been on and off since last August.

So much intriguing and interesting writing talent here. Not enough time or sanity to nab everyone. Sad

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Goodfellow - 03-27-2015

I've had the pleasure of meeting almost none of you directly, so, my list would necessarily be wide open. 

-There are members of my own FC that I've not really met IC (I still love you, Wizards!). 
-I'd love to interact with Zhavi in-game, but we're already in a serious time bubble (which I love and which will never die ahahahahaha!). 
-That being said, I'd also love for Lolo or Styrm to actually meet some of the other individuals in Zhi's pool of forum RPers, what with our names popping up in each other's stories. 
-And Lolo and Kinono will have to meet eventually; they can't just remain pen pals forever.
-Several wikis/character concepts have me intrigued, among them Titor, Ilwe'ran, any and all of the Hipparions (I've even got a K'alt!), Clover (you're even on my friend list somehow!), etc., etc., ad infinitum...

My schedule is super inconsistent, but if anyone ever sees Lolo in-game and would like to meet him, just shoot me a /tell and we can try to make it happen.  Barring that, I've only got the one ongoing forum RP running, so I'm open and free for a few more if anyone is interested.  And if you're not a Lolo fan, but somehow still want to interact with me (Goodfellow) in some way, well, my altoholism may already be way ahead of you...

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Renata Lynn - 03-27-2015

All of you. *hides*

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kyrio Lamansque - 03-27-2015

Pretty much what Eorla said. I've met a few of you, but most of you I haven't. And I'd love to have the pleasure of meeting you all in-game.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Renata Lynn - 03-28-2015

O_O I feel like I'm stargazing at The Quicksand...I see so many of you, lol.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - H'malosi Dinhe - 03-28-2015

I will add another "everybody" to this thread. Big Grin I love RPing and meeting new people, so if you ever see Malosi skipping (or dragging her feet...or running...or, you know. Sitting. ...Or standing..) about, please don't hesitate to yell at me!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - H.H. - 02-27-2016

Reviving this topic because I suck.

I want to meet Sounsyy-senpai and get bullied hard for my erroneous lore deviations.

I also am going to be a cop-out and say that I want to meet everyone because I'm a shitter who lives for the banter.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kurt S. - 02-27-2016

Oh hey someone cast raise on this thread.

Well generic answer would be a lot of people here. Like meet them ICly at some point, even for a scant five minute conversation. Notice me, senpai @u@-b

If we have to name at least one. I know I'd like to meet Aya at some point. I've only got my cousin's brief encounter to go on so that's got my curiosity piqued.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Steel Wolf - 02-27-2016

Yeaaaah...totally gonna cop out as well and say "Everyone" as well. XD

In more specifics, though, I've always wanted to have some RP time with Warren, Coatleque, Gegenji, moar Kurt, Nebbs, and make it to a Grindstone one of these shiny days. Damn my shit days off and work schedule... ;_;

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Roe Dad - 02-27-2016

Will have to agree with Steel. I enjoy rping with anyone now that the bar for the FC is open I hope to see more people I know from here.

Though, I wouldn't mind seeing....more Nailah or Gegenji...I need to twiddle dem thumbs.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - LiadansWhisper - 02-27-2016

The one time I got to RP with Faye and Val, some random Miqo'te Lancer Dragoon-jumped onto our table, speared Val's steak (I think it was Val's!) and ran away...without explanation. After putting her dirty feet all over the table (and probably our food).

Granted, this was in the Quicksand, BUT SERIOUSLY.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Faye - 02-27-2016

(03-23-2015, 02:26 AM)Zhavi Wrote: Warren, Roen, Crofte, Dogberry (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), C'kayah and his band of merry misfits (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), Kage, Tiergan, Aya, McBeef, Jancis, Faye, Val, Berrod (that one time DIDN'T COUNT) ........ okay, pretty much half of the people regularly posting on the rpc (I can't remember all the names, but trust me that I stalk most of your writing and plot happenings and daydream about potentials that in all likelihood will never happen). Most of the rest I've rped with, except people who joined since I've been on and off since last August.

So much intriguing and interesting writing talent here. Not enough time or sanity to nab everyone. Sad

Awww let's RP sometime!

(02-27-2016, 03:08 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: The one time I got to RP with Faye and Val, some random Miqo'te Lancer Dragoon-jumped onto our table, speared Val's steak (I think it was Val's!) and ran away...without explanation. After putting her dirty feet all over the table (and probably our food).

Granted, this was in the Quicksand, BUT SERIOUSLY.

Hahahaha holy crap, I forgot about that.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Val - 02-27-2016

(03-23-2015, 02:26 AM)Zhavi Wrote: Warren, Roen, Crofte, Dogberry (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), C'kayah and his band of merry misfits (that one time DIDN'T COUNT), Kage, Tiergan, Aya, McBeef, Jancis, Faye, Val, Berrod (that one time DIDN'T COUNT)  ........ okay, pretty much half of the people regularly posting on the rpc (I can't remember all the names, but trust me that I stalk most of your writing and plot happenings and daydream about potentials that in all likelihood will never happen).  Most of the rest I've rped with, except people who joined since I've been on and off since last August.

So much intriguing and interesting writing talent here.  Not enough time or sanity to nab everyone. Sad
You're welcome to RP with me anytime Big Grin Though I'm usually afk in game, when I come back I try to check my messages and see what people said! I'd be happy to!

(03-22-2015, 11:45 AM)Martiallais Wrote: -I know I owe Val a throwdown for old time's sake (please look forward to it!)

It is looked forward to Cool

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Edgar - 02-27-2016

I'm always welcome to meeting people from the RPC. There's not a single person here who I do not/did not want to meet at one point or another.