Hydaelyn Role-Players
Error 3102? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Error 3102? (/showthread.php?tid=3622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Error 3102? - LiadansWhisper - 08-18-2013

Personally, the error isn't what bugs me.  I'm sad that I can't play my character.  It's a source of frustration.  But that isn't what bugs me.

What bugs me is the complete lack of communication from Square.  That's what bugs me.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  So I'm really hoping they learn from this and realize they can't run this game the way they are right now.  They need to keep in communication with the players when things go wrong, or they're going to lose players.

Update: They just posted this on the NA Twitter:

The Beta Test errors 3102 and 90000 are still under investigation and unfortunately we have no new information regarding them at this time.

Update #2:

We are aware of the frustration these errors are causing and apologize that they are impacting the accessibility and enjoyment of the game.

Moar Updates:

As soon as we have more details, we'll be sure to announce it. Once again, we apologize for the issues and appreciate your understanding.

RE: Error 3102? - The Hailer - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 05:00 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Personally, the error isn't what bugs me.  I'm sad that I can't play my character.  It's a source of frustration.  But that isn't what bugs me.

What bugs me is the complete lack of communication from Square.  That's what bugs me.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  So I'm really hoping they learn from this and realize they can't run this game the way they are right now.  They need to keep in communication with the players when things go wrong, or they're going to lose players.

Update: They just posted this on the NA Twitter:

The Beta Test errors 3102 and 90000 are still under investigation and unfortunately we have no new information regarding them at this time.

Update #2:

We are aware of the frustration these errors are causing and apologize that they are impacting the accessibility and enjoyment of the game.

Moar Updates:

As soon as we have more details, we'll be sure to announce it. Once again, we apologize for the issues and appreciate your understanding.
I couldn't agree more, I LOVE the game thus far, yet the lack of information is what I find frustrating. Thank you as well, for keeping us all updated, not everyone is on social media. Greatly appreciated Thumbsup

Now I'm hoping that people will inundate the NA twitter with POSITIVE and ENCOURAGING feedback on the subject of them having communicated with them.

We can train this puppy!  Puppy treats for the FF Twitter!  If we encourage them when they communicate, they're more likely to do so in the future.

RE: Error 3102? - ScarletAlexis - 08-18-2013

Yea, I had the same. Okey it happened and I cant play on my char (sadface) but the fact that they dont .. Well reply on the forum posts (the ones I could get into) makes me feel as if they are trying to let it pass by a bit. Ofc it could be that they are working 24/7 on it on their end, but even so :/ frustrating :S

(08-18-2013, 05:14 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Now I'm hoping that people will inundate the NA twitter with POSITIVE and ENCOURAGING feedback on the subject of them having communicated with them.

We can train this puppy!  Puppy treats for the FF Twitter!  If we encourage them when they communicate, they're more likely to do so in the future.
HAHA positive reinforcement FTW! Big Grin

Felt the need to share this...

[Image: tumblr_mrqvkm7Bhe1rwo3l6o1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mrqvkm7Bhe1rwo3l6o2_250.gif]

RE: Error 3102? - Quuyn - 08-18-2013

BY THE WAY. They did respond on Twitter recently.

Quote:The Beta Test errors 3102 and 90000 are still under investigation and unfortunately we have no new information regarding them at this time.

RE: Error 3102? - Bloodwillow - 08-18-2013

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/105161-Twitter-update-%283102%29

I guess we finally got an update?

I totally posted those a page ago!  Tongue

RE: Error 3102? - Quuyn - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 05:49 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I totally posted those a page ago!  Tongue

LOOK I've been RPing GOSH. /fliptable

RE: Error 3102? - Neiev - 08-18-2013

I managed to contact the Support Desk from in-game on a JP server, and received the following answer:

Quote:Hello and thank you for your call. We understand that you received the Error code 3102 while attempting to log in, and we apologize for any frustration it has caused. This issue has been brought to our attention and is currently being investigated further. As we continue to look into this issue, please visit http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/ for any updated information. We thank you for your patience, and best wishes to you.
FINAL FANTASY XIV A Real Reborn team

It doesn't fix anything, but it's good to at least receive some acknowledgement.

(08-18-2013, 05:38 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Felt the need to share this...

[Image: tumblr_mrqvkm7Bhe1rwo3l6o1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mrqvkm7Bhe1rwo3l6o2_250.gif]
LMAO, Amazing Gif's, Spell casting interrupted reminds me of the good old days with Utsusemi: Ichi...denied shadows, damage to the face, WHM /panic over Screwdriver or Jet Stream...Where's our Benediction?!

I got 2 seconds into a loading screen and then 3102 again.

CryCryCry

RE: Error 3102? - Regulus Heartnet - 08-18-2013

same here

RE: Error 3102? - Maeve - 08-18-2013

Still broken for me. I know its beta but the poor communication is awful. As soon as Landmark or Wildstar come out I am out of here. You are only getting my money for a few months tops SE! Tongue