Hydaelyn Role-Players
Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! (/showthread.php?tid=11327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - DreamedReality - 07-05-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_nqocuzYSDN1trb7qm_500.jpg]

My new main, Sukbaator Mol. A sad-faced shaman boy. Who's hair and facepaint colour will change all the time. A bit more about him is below in my signature if curious.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Antain - 07-05-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_nr095o7w1V1t7zzdc_540.jpg]

Arslan Kahkol, reporting.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Vodka Tears - 07-05-2015

[Image: ffxiv_07012015_210352_zpsdu2yr7w1.png]

Nergui Galjin, not as dour as he looks Big Grin. Both Nergui and Galjin are names he's given himself. He rejected his tribe, believing them to be weak, and has set out on his own. Sometimes he works as a mercenary, mostly because he realizes that money is sometimes necessary, though he'd much prefer to barter for services. Since being forced out by the Garleans, he wanders about Eorzea, preferring the cold of Coerthas over the warmer regions of Eorzea. He believes that constantly challenging yourself is how to be strong, and that the comforts of civilization cause people to go soft.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Kiera Hawkeye - 07-05-2015

[Image: u3UyrPH.png]

Khairenq Hotgo

She left the tribe a couple years ago, feeling a strong sense of wanderlust. She explains that the Dusk Mother is telling her where to go. Not directly, just more through feelings. Other people say the "Dusk Mother" is the moko grass she's always smoking. She has only recently made her way into Eorzea, and is fascinated by the new surroundings. She hasn't been back to her tribe since she left it, and currently has no idea that most of her tribemates are dead. Basically, she's a stoner hippie chick.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - CallmeYahweh - 07-06-2015

I've a post earlier in the thread, but now that Heavensward is out, and I've had some more thought put into the idea, I present:

[Image: cv2Xy3a.jpg]

Dhunan, of the Dotharl:
it's always the quiet ones who snap.

Violent, even for his clan, Dhunan was born into massacre. His mother died in childbirth and his father was slain months later in a night raid on his tribe, leaving him to grow up quiet and mean and leave the tribe at a young age -- a pile of bodies following him. Very few are aware of just how much malice festers inside of him.

He's also prone to a serious case of crazy eyes.

Maybe that's why he wears that weird helm all the time.

[Image: pUIj8g4.jpg]

A Dotharl roleplayer, coming to a location near you! Very heavily inspired by Berserk, as I suspect a lot of us are in some way or another.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Shanti - 07-09-2015

My main, the timid Shiori AKA Shanti.

[Image: Dragon1_zpsnz5r06jh.jpg]

Show Content

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Oli! - 07-23-2015

[Image: ffxiv_07092015_193543_by_sorryiwasntlise...92iw0a.png]
[Image: ffxiv_07102015_182455_by_sorryiwasntlise...92iwz9.png]

Nilabqa Khal, or just 'Nil'. Professional housekeeper. Emotionless bodyguard. Excellent piano player. No memory. Mechanical efficiency. Silently judging you and everyone you know at all times. If you break into her place of employment she'll cut you to pieces and then scrub your innards out of the tiled flooring she just cleaned.

But other than that she's a rather nice gal.

Don't mess with the maid.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Naunet - 07-24-2015

Well. I... did a thing.

[Image: tumblr_nrp9ypakND1rrdk3eo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrgbshyTqi1rrdk3eo3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrpa1ut0x11rrdk3eo5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrqxtkk6ut1rrdk3eo4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrjfo2U0bY1rrdk3eo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrjb7ifhDx1rrdk3eo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrnhmyyc3J1rrdk3eo6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nrjb7ifhDx1rrdk3eo1_1280.png]

She's awesome and ridiculously adorable, and I love her with my husband's Duskwight. >_< And uh, there's lots more.

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Fox - 07-26-2015

New character; I've been wanting to re-roll my character Kai'to for a while. Needless to say crabass kitty no longer exists.

Hattori Kanekage (Kanekage Hattori)
Former Doman samurai, very soft spoken; gentle soul.
He uses a naginata (lancer/'goon oocly) and likely still carries his wakizashi (if I ever get around to leveling rog/nin) with him.

[Image: 1437909503_hattori.png]

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - FallenVanguard - 07-27-2015

Altan Dotharl, my main. He's a Dragoon with dreams of fame to last the ages. Sadly I don't know how to take the same nice screenshots without any of the UI stuff up (noob alert).

Ä°mage

RE: Post Your Au Ra and Concept! - Random Encounter - 07-28-2015

Meet Nergui, a Dragonsworn.

[Image: uRGJXnI.jpg]

( Full Size )