Hydaelyn Role-Players
The "Shipping" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Shipping" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7547)

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-07-2014

(07-07-2014, 01:08 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Thanks for looking out for us, mom.
Wrong kind of list, I think! XD

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Kage - 07-07-2014

Once upon a Lalafell time, I considered joining in the Grindstone. Then Kage went to watch his friend Lambert join in and realized one Stranger to look highly familiar.

And then he realized it took way too long and the pace was pretty slow so he got tired after 1 match and left.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Berrod Armstrong - 07-07-2014

Oddly enough, Berrod tunnel-visions once the fights start, all prior flirtatious banter aside. Before he went on his trip the Grindstone was the highlight of his week. He enjoyed the nostalgia that last one evoked. He just entered on a whim, too. 

Semi-finalist sammiches are the best.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Whittledown - 07-07-2014

(07-07-2014, 01:15 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Oddly enough, Berrod tunnel-visions once the fights start, all prior flirtatious banter aside. Before he went on his trip the Grindstone was the highlight of his week. He enjoyed the nostalgia that last one evoked. He just entered on a whim, too. 

Did Hornet and Berrod ever actually get to be in a match together?

(07-07-2014, 01:13 PM)ExKage Wrote: And then he realized it took way too long and the pace was pretty slow so he got tired after 1 match and left.
It depends, really! Usually the writing and the rolls determine the pace. Berrod's matches tend to be pretty fast paced, even if the rolls keep preventing hits.

(07-07-2014, 01:17 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 01:15 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Oddly enough, Berrod tunnel-visions once the fights start, all prior flirtatious banter aside. Before he went on his trip the Grindstone was the highlight of his week. He enjoyed the nostalgia that last one evoked. He just entered on a whim, too. 

I don't think so! He's fought Denn and Motes, but not Hornet. Hm!

(07-07-2014, 01:19 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

This will not do! *starts funneling bribes to the Grindstone match makers*

(07-07-2014, 01:21 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 01:19 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

This will not do!  *starts funneling bribes to the Grindstone match makers*
Bahaha! I think the only way they'll meet up is if they BEAT PEOPLE, since the veterans tend to get paired with the new blood.

(07-07-2014, 01:22 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Bahaha! I think the only way they'll meet up is if they BEAT PEOPLE, since the veterans tend to get paired with the new blood.

No fair! They keep pairing Hornet against miqo'te lancers! I don't think she's ever beaten one apart from the one time they did a 3-way title fight with Hornet fighting 2 miqo'te lancers at once. She beat one of them before getting knocked into Caleb's lap if I recall. So that wasn't so bad really.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Oscare - 07-07-2014

Tumblr hungers for Berrod x Hornet content.
SWOLE SWOLE.

(07-07-2014, 01:27 PM)Oscare Wrote: Tumblr hungers for Berrod x Hornet content.
SWOLE SWOLE.
what have you done

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Coatleque - 07-07-2014

Time to point this thread over to the NatXKage stuff about to go down at the hot springs.

Oh yeah..

Crofte gave Warren a peck on the cheek last night.

(07-07-2014, 01:54 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Time to point this thread over to the NatXKage stuff about to go down at the hot springs.

Oh yeah..

Steamy.

RE: Pillar "Shipping" - Aya - 07-07-2014

*squeeees!*

(07-07-2014, 01:54 PM)Coatleque Wrote: Time to point this thread over to the NatXKage stuff about to go down at the hot springs.

Oh yeah..

For Crofte and Warren what is that, 8th base? 7th base being of course their hands accidentally meeting while reaching for the same thing.