Hydaelyn Role-Players
RNG WHY !? (i90 gears Giveaway) ! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: RNG WHY !? (i90 gears Giveaway) ! (/showthread.php?tid=10515)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Xenellia - 03-10-2015

Wow, that's very kind of you!! 

I'd like to participate for my alt, Misae, as dragoon, and for Xen as Rogue! Thank you <3

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Ilwe'ran - 03-10-2015

Updated ♥

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Roen - 03-10-2015

I am a crappy crafter, and grinding for alts gear makes my eyes bleed, but I want Brynn to have nice things too! Cry She's been on the RP scene more lately...

She's my alt, so I will throw her in here if you are considering alts. She's a bard. And if this is all IC, Ilwe'ran should be ready to get flirted with endlessly since she does that.

I'd totally support mains getting it though over alts.

And a very thoughtful gesture, Ilwe'ran. Smile

Actually I don't mind if it's main or alt or for a friend Smile . I only consider the "player" participation, the gear can go to one or the other character. Most important is people to be happy, it's not much, but sometimes not much is enough to light up a bit the day ^^ .

(And Ilwe would hide if she would flirt, he's overly shy when he manages to understand that someone is hitting on him)

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - No Longer Exists - 03-10-2015

If you require mats, toss me a PM with a list. I have....collections of stuff from potash and the like to wootz ore and arachne web. I would much rather contribute to a cause than market board them for gil. Smile

On my Balmung characters, just to clarify as I realized after posting that I am a friggin' timelord, hopping from server to server willy-nilly. >.> Big Grin

That's really kind of you ♥ !

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Roen - 03-10-2015

GUH. I have mats I can donate too. For anyone. Not just for my character. Send me a list too? If I have them I will send them.

I didn't expect any help in fact, I'll tell you when I'll have the list of what the winners want if I need anything ♥

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - No Longer Exists - 03-11-2015

(03-10-2015, 04:52 PM)Roen Wrote: GUH. I have mats I can donate too. For anyone. Not just for my character. Send me a list too? If I have them I will send them.
*Climbs on Roen's head, settles askew slightly so as to look stylish* Beneficence combined.

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Roen - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 10:08 AM)Black Hat Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 04:52 PM)Roen Wrote: GUH. I have mats I can donate too. For anyone. Not just for my character. Send me a list too? If I have them I will send them.
*Climbs on Roen's head, settles askew slightly so as to look stylish* Beneficence combined.

*grins happily* OH COOL HAT. YUSSS.

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Alothia - 03-15-2015

I'd like to enter for WHM and DRG, please~ ^^

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Ilwe'ran - 03-16-2015

Added Smile

RE: RNG WHY !? Giveaway ! - Ilwe'ran - 03-24-2015

Bumping this, it's not too late to participate Wink !

RE: RNG WHY !? (i90 gears Giveaway) ! - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-24-2015

I can also help donate mats/crafting! 

I uh...I like crafting the i90 clothes. (one day I'll bother to get my GSM ready for the accessories)

RE: RNG WHY !? (i90 gears Giveaway) ! - Ilwe'ran - 03-28-2015

Tiny bump ^^

So many people are willing to give some mats while so few seems to need a gear ♥