Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Investigative FC looking for jobs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Investigative FC looking for jobs (/showthread.php?tid=11109)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Martiallais - 04-22-2015

Just posting here to confirm (as I've been talking to Aly about it) that one of my characters will likely be seeking you funloving folks out in the future for help finding a semi-lost sibling. Big Grin Please look forward to it!

- "Yoshi Z" (Blame Aly for this nickname) Cool

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Tayn Zolin - 04-22-2015

Excellent.  I appreciate the sudden interest guys. >) We'll be in touch.

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Gone. - 04-23-2015

My mind is a bit burnt on ideas as of late, but if you don't mind brainstorming with me, I'd love to throw Vetiver at this. Been looking for a good opportunity to RP with the legendary Alothia, anyway. :3

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - DeathGodSkeith - 04-23-2015

Sorry for the late reply got really tied up with some things. Ill find you guys in game and swing by IC some time. Just post on here for details or find me in game.

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Loxlen - 04-24-2015

I'd love to get some RP going with you guys! Loxlen is kind of broke, so he could be looking for work!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Alothia - 04-24-2015

All of these sound fantastic, guys! Thank you all so much for your interest! HeartHeart

If you ever want to swing by the FC house, we hold RP nights and are there every Tuesday starting at 9pm EST. Or you can always message myself, Tayn Zolin, or Lily Dawnsworn in game, and we can let you know if we're around and available for RPs!

I apologize in advance if I come off as being flaky. I've just got a lot of stuff going on IRLly with being preggers and whatnot, but I know that I would LOVE to meet each and every one of you!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - DoomsdayClock - 04-24-2015

I've got an alt who I'm working on developing into a Rockford style, terrible detective. Maybe I can drop him by at some point.

Yes! Please do!

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - DoomsdayClock - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 09:16 AM)Alothia Wrote: Yes! Please do!

He is kind of a bumbling doofus. Fair warning lol

(04-24-2015, 09:20 AM)DoomsdayClock Wrote:

We like all kinds. We try not to take ourselves too seriously as a whole. We like serious RP, but we also like to have a good time. A good mix of characters helps us to do that. Smile

RE: Investigative FC looking for jobs - Tayn Zolin - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 09:23 AM)Alothia Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 09:20 AM)DoomsdayClock Wrote:

We like all kinds. We try not to take ourselves too seriously as a whole. We like serious RP, but we also like to have a good time. A good mix of characters helps us to do that. Smile
Yep. >)