Hydaelyn Role-Players
Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] (/showthread.php?tid=11183)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Bopdoot - 04-22-2015

The first is my favorite but to be honest the book was sooo good and had a lot more excitement. I never read the second one though because I started A Song of Ice and Fire..   Chris Pratt is amazing though, so I'm stoked lol.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Kage - 04-22-2015

To be perfectly honest, I want Jurassic World out more than I want Age of Ultron xD;

In Jurassic Park I, they mentioned clocking the T-rex at like 35 mph?

The Indominus Rex page mentions being clocked at 30mph -inside its enclosure-. That's scary thought. What if the Rex is able to get to like 60mph ; ; WE ARE ALL DOOMED.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Edda - 04-22-2015

The hype is REAL.

God damn if only this and The Avengers could swap release dates! June isn't so far away but it feels like it... I am seriously so excited for this movie.

I think Edda and I just exchanged reputations for pretty much thinking the same thing.

I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH JURASSIC WORLD NOWWWWW T_T

Also! Also! On their jurassicworld site, they've kept Mr. DNA

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Cato - 04-22-2015

It definitely looks like it's going to be decent. I'll likely go and see it at the cinema - I haven't been since before Christmas and it seems like the sort of film that'll be perfect on the big screen!

The amount of information Universal Studios puts it out is lovely.

I followed the Masrani page.

Masrani is an energy corporation that took InGen in. I never checked the real timelines, but it seems Hammond died sometime around 1997 when Masrani began talks to acquire it, which happened in 1998.

In 2005, Jurassic World opened. Just in the years 2002-2005 did they rebuild and open the park @_@

Also, they seemed to touch on a point that the TellTale games did (and ... which I assume I forgot over the course of the book). The Bribri tribe that InGen's mercenaries had driven off the island. Masrani acknowledges them, etc.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - SicketySix - 04-22-2015

I actually loved all 3 movies so far, not so sure why everyone hates the 3rd so much!

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Bopdoot - 04-22-2015

I guess they're using movie Canon,not book...they'd have to since at the end of the book.... I don't know how to make spoilers but basically Hammond falls down a hill and gets eaten by compys and the Costa rican government nukes the Island lol

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Kage - 05-27-2015

New clip!

RAPTORS

[youtube]hrz6UyNRGRg[/youtube]

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Cest - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:24 PM)Kage Wrote: New clip!

RAPTORS

[youtube]hrz6UyNRGRg[/youtube]

Alright. Now I really want to see this movie, I loved 1 & 2.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Chris Ganale - 05-27-2015

"I see you."

Big Grin

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - C'kayah Polaali - 05-30-2015

So conflicted...

On the one hand, such ridiculous paleontology.

On the other hand. Riding into battle on a motorcycle with a pack of velociraptors.

Riding into battle on a motorcycle with a pack of velociraptors.

The only thing that could possibly improve that scene would be if the raptors had head mounted lasers.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Chris Ganale - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 12:16 PM)Ckayah Polaali Wrote: The only thing that could possibly improve that scene would be if the raptors had head mounted lasers.

They are shown in other snippets in their enclosure having harnesses/restraints of some sort on their heads. Wouldn't take much to go beyond that and install some guns on it.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Kage - 06-01-2015

Honestly I'm still not sure what those contraptions are. Especially the wall-mounted things.

RE: Jurassic World [Trailer spoilers] - Kage - 06-11-2015

IN 12 HOURS I WILL BE SITTING IN A THEATER.

READY.

-RAWRS-