Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) (/showthread.php?tid=12503)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Elaris - 07-19-2015

I have a character that is looking for a bodyguard. He is not the most pleasant person but he needs a bodyguard from time to time whenever I do RP as the fella! I'll be on the lookout for your character, Rurulaki Tutlaki is the character name, he is usually spotted @ Ul'dah however though he is an alt. I might contact you as Thyren Orbanis or Elaris Strywin as they are more so my mains. Cool

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-19-2015

(07-19-2015, 08:29 AM)Elaris Wrote: I have a character that is looking for a bodyguard. He is not the most pleasant person but he needs a bodyguard from time to time whenever I do RP as the fella! I'll be on the lookout for your character, Rurulaki Tutlaki is the character name, he is usually spotted @ Ul'dah however though he is an alt. I might contact you as Thyren Orbanis or Elaris Strywin as they are more so my mains. Cool
Oh sounds good I'll be on the look out for you! Feel free to friend me.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - CrimsonMars - 07-20-2015

Chiyo doesn't actually like mercenaries because "most o' them are arseholes," among another specific reason... that doesn't mean she may not get along with Siren. 

My Xanadu could use a friend too. She's a serect (on-going) black mage.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 03:23 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote: Chiyo doesn't actually like mercenaries because "most o' them are arseholes," among another specific reason... that doesn't mean she may not get along with Siren. 

My Xanadu could use a friend too. She's a serect (on-going) black mage.
Feel free to add me on either I'm sure we could set something up!

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - TheDawnVagrant - 07-20-2015

(07-19-2015, 08:06 AM)War Siren Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 03:08 AM)TheDawnVagrant Wrote: Just throwing it out there.

Jaoltim's a hunter and he's been around Eorzea a good while, albeit mostly under the radar.

Feel free to add me
Oh cool, will do!

It just donned to me that I never gave my TZ or available times. (Never post 3 a.m. in the morning, kids)

I'm EST bound and my work days part time tends to be very sporadic. But I'm usually available during the evenings.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-21-2015

Just a heads up, I haven't found an FC yet! If you think War would be good let's set up some RP to see if she organically fits!

(I have a few meetings pending, but nothing finalized yet so feel free to message me.)

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-21-2015

FC found but always looking for more friends!!! Both OOC and IC

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Virella - 07-22-2015

*waves*

While I got no idea what the heck an Ishgardian would have in common with a Hellsguard, I'm sure we could roleplay one day if you like!

That said, Virella does have a reasonable amount of contact with mercs, so that may eventually lead to something in the long run if your char were to find out Smile

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 06:06 AM)Virella Douront Wrote: *waves*

While I got no idea what the heck an Ishgardian would have in common with a Hellsguard, I'm sure we could roleplay one day if you like!

That said, Virella does have a reasonable amount of contact with mercs, so that may eventually lead to something in the long run if your char were to find out Smile
War Actually spends a lot of time in Coerthas, so it's feasible to run into her! Feel free to friend me we can brainstorm some things if you'd like!

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Virella - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 10:28 AM)War Siren Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 06:06 AM)Virella Douront Wrote: *waves*

War Actually spends a lot of time in Coerthas, so it's feasible to run into her! Feel free to friend me we can brainstorm some things if you'd like!
I will keep an eye out onto you Smile

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-24-2015

Enjoying the crisp Ishgard air.
(If you see me walking around and need my services, don't be afraid to approach me!)
[Image: ffxiv_07242015_083212_zpsbirik2mu.png]

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) - Olofantur - 07-24-2015

Always cool to see a Roe embracing the "face-punching is a diplomatic option" style of living.

Quarimar, being the obsessive grump face that he is, rarely likes actually getting his hands dirty when it comes to collecting on debts and chasing off the occasional bandit, so if you're ever looking for a job feel free to drop a line!

OOCly I flip flop between passionately ranting (usually about my desire to see butts restored) and wondering if Slaanesh is plotting my demise, so that could either be found hilarious or mortifying, up to you.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) - FallenVanguard - 07-24-2015

I'll keep you in mind when I finish making my character, as she looks really fun, if you don't mind that he'll be a noob Tongue

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) - -no longer matters- - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 01:40 PM)Olofantur Wrote: Always cool to see a Roe embracing the "face-punching is a diplomatic option" style of living.

Quarimar, being the obsessive grump face that he is, rarely likes actually getting his hands dirty when it comes to collecting on debts and chasing off the occasional bandit, so if you're ever looking for a job feel free to drop a line!

OOCly I flip flop between passionately ranting (usually about my desire to see butts restored) and wondering if Slaanesh is plotting my demise, so that could either be found hilarious or mortifying, up to you.

(07-24-2015, 02:47 PM)FallenVanguard Wrote: I'll keep you in mind when I finish making my character, as she looks really fun, if you don't mind that he'll be a noob Tongue
Both of you feel free to throw me a friend request in game. I'll be on after 10pm est tonight and all weekend long.