Hydaelyn Role-Players
Regret not being in 1.2+ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Regret not being in 1.2+ (/showthread.php?tid=2057)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Gospel Gestalt - 06-02-2013

Nah, Ronberku is right. Nael popped up a few times at Horizon to tell a prophecy of his own. He mostly was sputtering nonsense about how Urianger was a false shepherd and how you should be following the white raven instead. Then he said he'd offer a reward to whoever could capture or kill the man etc.

[Image: FFXIV_Nael_Van_Darnus.jpg]

[Image: xuXHaPG.jpg]

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Aysun - 06-02-2013

Oh good. I was confused. xD Who the hell would take a reward from a Garlean?! Jeesh. Crazy dude. Someone shoulda smacked him down right then. Look at you. You coulda took him out Gospel! DALAMUD IS YOUR FAULT.

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Observant - 06-02-2013

(06-02-2013, 12:29 PM)Aysun Wrote: Oh good. I was confused. xD Who the hell would take a reward from a Garlean?! Jeesh. Crazy dude. Someone shoulda smacked him down right then. Look at you. You coulda took him out Gospel! DALAMUD IS YOUR FAULT.

XD Oh so we finally found out who's responsible for the end of the world ... WHAT DO WE DO NOW? (Think of all the Inns you wouldn't have stayed in if he got smacked down then and there!)

But in all earnest. Thank you guys so much for the first hand descriptions of that fateful evening. It really makes me regret not getting the game when I should have, but also make me a little glad. - Glad that there are still so many who genuinely care about the world and the history, for whom it left such a lasting impact.

That and chatting with tightlipped friends from Beta ... I absolutely cannot wait ... at all ... until August ...

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Ronberku - 06-02-2013

(06-02-2013, 12:25 PM)Gospel Gestalt Wrote: [Image: xuXHaPG.jpg]

I lol'ed at the chat log in that screenshot. You do not talk back to Nael! Ever! XD

That and running up stairs in his presence. DEFINATELY, don't want to do that. Crazy man and his 9999 insta-kill hit.

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Cornet Espoir - 06-02-2013

I played the game in it's final months but then kinda stopped around the last month. I kinda regret not logging in on the last day x.x

(06-02-2013, 02:06 PM)Cornet Espoir Wrote: I played the game in it's final months but then kinda stopped around the last month. I kinda regret not logging in on the last day x.x

XD Way to go! -teases- As far as disappointing goes, I think you've just trumped mine!

-bows and runs off to bed-

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Cornet Espoir - 06-02-2013

Haha! well I'm glad my disappointment make's yours look like nothing Tongue I actually wish I would have roleplayed too. I'm sure all that awesome scenery made some good rp moments.

Ahh, yea, =P. There's your problem. You didn't have a family!

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Anehki - 06-03-2013

I played in 1.2 very briefly, but I couldn't really get too engaged into it all Sad It was all so pretty I just hate how it felt, but the new changes have fixed everything I hated so I am more than happy! Big Grin

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Cornet Espoir - 06-03-2013

Yeah I was pretty much doing stuff by myself with no help so that also added to my lack of playing x.x

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Moonfire - 06-04-2013

I never experience FFXIV at all. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! I hope that I am not gonna get left too far behind being a noob. lol. 

All those posts have inspired my though to what ARR can be.

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Vareal - 06-04-2013

I had streamed the final battle at Cartaneau Flats, but I can't seem to find the video T^T

I was in a fairly large group too.

RE: Regret not being in 1.2+ - Observant - 06-05-2013

(06-04-2013, 10:43 AM)Moonfire Wrote: I never experience FFXIV at all. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! I hope that I am not gonna get left too far behind being a noob. lol. 

All those posts have inspired my though to what ARR can be.

-highfive- Don't worry, if everyone else leaves you behind, I'll be with you all new and confused. We'll form our own linkshell and none of the stinky elitists from 1.0 are allowed! >3

(06-04-2013, 11:52 AM)Vareal Wrote: I had streamed the final battle at Cartaneau Flats, but I can't seem to find the video T^T

I was in a fairly large group too.

Except you Vareal, if you can find the video, you'll be welcomed to our no-1.0-linkshell with open arms! And lots of sandwiches ...