Hydaelyn Role-Players
Secondary RP Server (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Secondary RP Server (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=2540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Xenedra - 07-01-2013

I would roll around with the server~ /tiger growl

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Kylin - 07-01-2013

Just a reminder. If you're rolling on Balmung, this poll is not for you~. You do not need to vote. Part of the purpose behind this poll is to find out how much actual interest there even actually is for our community with regards to a secondary RP server.

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Aldotsk - 07-01-2013

This is very hard to decide on. Hmm... Gilgamesh or Midgardsormr...

*will vote later tonight for my final decision!*

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Kossori - 07-01-2013

First post 'round these parts, made sure I put my input into where the Non-Legacy RP server would land.

Hope to see the good lot of you on Gilgamesh! [Obviously that's where my vote went.]

That is my current beta 3 server and I've seen a fairly impressive amount of RP already. Along with community cohesiveness towards fun events organized by both RPers and the Reddit folks on the server, I'd be more than thrilled to call the server my home for launch.

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Alothia - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:06 PM)Kossori Wrote: That is my current beta 3 server and I've seen a fairly impressive amount of RP already.

Be aware that some of those events have been organized by the people here. A lot of us are simply using that as a temporary home during beta so that we can play with the new people who can't make characters on Balmung right now. ^^

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Xenedra - 07-01-2013

I don't know if you were referring to the Blue Skies events at all, but Blue Skies is definitely going to Balmung :>

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - LandStander - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 01:27 PM)Tosheden Wrote: Voted Gilgamesh. >_> familiarity voting ftw?
Toshe stop voting lol. You are going to Balmung where Dennthota can embrace you in her ripply muscley arms.

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - ArmachiA - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:12 PM)LandStander Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 01:27 PM)Tosheden Wrote: Voted Gilgamesh. >_> familiarity voting ftw?
Toshe stop voting lol. You are going to Balmung where Dennthota can embrace you in her ripply muscley arms.

Something all characters should aspire too

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Akki-Chan - 07-01-2013

Welp...the ping better be managable for the EU folks if it stays on Gilgamesh like that..

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - ArmachiA - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:24 PM)Akki-Chan Wrote: Welp...the ping better be managable for the EU folks if it stays on Gilgamesh like that..

There are no EU datacenters (All of the datacenters are in Montreal, yes it's silly).

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Kossori - 07-01-2013

Yep. That is the truth, though the servers are labeled EU, they are situated in Montreal along with the North American servers.

I think they just encourage EU players to congregate together for language-barriers sake. Oh, and of course time zones, so servers are more populated and active during  European prime time.

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Tosheden - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:19 PM)ArmachiA Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 03:12 PM)LandStander Wrote:

Something all characters should aspire too

@ArmachiA: ALL characters? O.o not sure how I feel about this. 

@LandStander: LaughBlush Be gentle please!

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - faceman7381 - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:08 PM)Alothia Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 03:06 PM)Kossori Wrote: That is my current beta 3 server and I've seen a fairly impressive amount of RP already.

Be aware that some of those events have been organized by the people here. A lot of us are simply using that as a temporary home during beta so that we can play with the new people who can't make characters on Balmung right now. ^^

Yes, please be aware that many of the RPers you may be meeting on Gilgamesh are going to end up on Balmung.  Some of Gilgamesh's cool RP community are actually Balmung RPers awaiting phase 4.

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Mara - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 01:22 PM)ArmachiA Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 01:16 PM)Asyria Wrote: Omg there we go with the server vote pics again! Tongue
Oh the memories...

Back during the first server vote my guild made up a fake server and tried to get people to vote for it

VOTE SERVER BALTHIER

[Image: leadingman4.png]

Where do I sign up for this one? Wink

RE: Secondary RP Server (Please read before voting!) - Alothia - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:38 PM)faceman7381 Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 03:08 PM)Alothia Wrote:

Yes, please be aware that many of the RPers you may be meeting on Gilgamesh are going to end up on Balmung.  Some of Gilgamesh's cool RP community are actually Balmung RPers awaiting phase 4.

Right, not to say that awesome RP won't happen on Gilgamesh, just be aware that a lot of the Balmung RPers are there right now.