Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ambrosia {Inactive} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ambrosia {Inactive} (/showthread.php?tid=3419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Ambrosia - Poe - 08-10-2013

Will Ambrosia be open during set times, planned events or when ever individuals happen to be around?  Wink

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-10-2013

I am hoping to have some events, I have one in particular in the works but it wont happen until I have more people involved in Ambrosia. 

And as for times I haven't decided anything specific but, they will likely be evening hours.

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-12-2013

As for hours Im thinking sunset to sunrise. Those sound like good hours, right?

RE: Ambrosia - Desphiria - 08-12-2013

I call mafia protection for the Bordello! *puts on sunglasses and walks off with a glass of wine*

RE: Ambrosia - Hywel Pendragon - 08-12-2013

Oh goody!

A fine establishment for Fay to come in and enjoy the shows~
Or perhaps even perform! xD

RE: Ambrosia - Desmond Aryll - 08-13-2013

(08-12-2013, 11:54 PM)Hywel Pendragon Wrote: Oh goody!

I'd watch that.

RE: Ambrosia - Hywel Pendragon - 08-13-2013

Oh Dezzy, you little rascal.

I saw this Linkshell and thought of this song. xD

[youtube]c5E4W1G2S4I[/youtube]

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-13-2013

(08-12-2013, 11:54 PM)Hywel Pendragon Wrote: Oh goody!

Oh! I would very much like to have some quality entertainers in Ambrosia. What is Fay's talent? Does she sing, dance or all of the above?

Love the song as well!

I plan on going the Bardic route with my little Faydrel, will have to do endless level grinding to achieve this when P4 and early access opens. xD;

As for talents, Dance/Singing/Musical Accompaniment. 
I'm not quite sure how I'd go around role-playing this however. 

Would need a few pointers as I'm still fairly new to this format of rp. ^_^

(08-13-2013, 12:41 AM)Hywel Pendragon Wrote: I plan on going the Bardic route with my little Faydrel, will have to do endless level grinding to achieve this when P4 and early access opens. xD;

As for talents, Dance/Singing/Musical Accompaniment. 
I'm not quite sure how I'd go around role-playing this however. 

Would need a few pointers as I'm still fairly new to this format of rp. ^_^

I would be willing to assist with that as I done this type of roleplay a few times. It really just depends on your writing style honestly. Some folks like to detail what the character is doing. (depends on the instrument in that case) Sometimes when I need help on it I watch videos on the subject matter.

And if you need someone to level with I will be around.

(08-13-2013, 12:49 AM)Isis Wrote: I would be willing to assist with that as I done this type of roleplay a few times. It really just depends on your writing style honestly. Some folks like to detail what the character is doing. (depends on the instrument in that case) Sometimes when I need help on it I watch videos on the subject matter.

And if you need someone to level with I will be around.

I tend to go on the detailed side when it comes to role-playing, especially on forum settings. As for instrument, it will most likely be the lyre/harp.

And thanks~
I'll most likely be starting out in Gridania as an Archer... though I love'd to start in Limsa. > n <

I will be starting out on Gridania as well, Im working towards White Mage.

RE: Ambrosia - Siuane Raih'li - 08-15-2013

Well if you two can make room for a third we could be a trio!

RE: Ambrosia - Nnejo - 08-19-2013

Welp between beta and work I have not been as attentive as I needed to be with this thread. The linkshell has been created on the server and as I said before I'm still looking for staff members.

I do most things in character, so any decision made will have to go through the little lady (Y'Vali). If you ladies want to send me a tell or perhaps join the chat when early access hits let me know.

Maybe during all this down time we can get the details worked out!

RE: Ambrosia - Asyria - 08-19-2013

Perhaps Jeanette might visit every now and then... both for business opportunities and for simple relaxation and refined enjoyment.
Unfortunately, she won't work there, she already has a full-time job. ^^;