Hydaelyn Role-Players
Stop playing with our hearts square - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Stop playing with our hearts square (/showthread.php?tid=3726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Naunet - 08-19-2013

Twin and I will be frantically packing in the last week before we make the big move. So stressful. @.@

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Quuyn - 08-19-2013

• Quote:Loading up Final Fantasy XYZ? (But which one between I and VI?)

...SIX. SIIIIIX. Bouncy

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Rhio - 08-19-2013

Today was kind of a wash. But for the rest of the week?

I'll find something to occupy my time.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Colyer - 08-19-2013

Well tomorrow I got that thing at Disney that'll take all day long then I get to dive into some International economic and trade theories... So that'll keep me busy the next few days. 

Also need to finish up my characters for early access.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - S'demyx Tia - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 06:52 PM)Koyu Wrote: ...Probably a bit of plotting things for RP actually, expanding my wiki because it's too clumpy and I'm OCD like that... Mayhaps draft someone into drawing my character (Passed out, of course.) ...And probably devising a plan to get S'demyx to ICly cough up his life story.

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME. Thumbsup

Never!

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - LiadansWhisper - 08-19-2013

Well, this is going to sound dreary, but...

This week is almost certainly going to be consumed by entire days of testing on the PTR for WoW.  The new raid tier comes out the 27th (coincidence?  No.) and they're rushing testing of all of the bosses into this week.

Sooo...it'll look something like this:

[Image: ehb9.jpg]

(In case anyone is wondering, I'm the Fail Angel in the middle of the screen -_-)

(08-19-2013, 07:16 PM)S Wrote: Never!

MHM, SURE. You wait, I'll make your heart melt.

Quote:(In case anyone is wondering, I'm the Fail Angel in the middle of the screen -_-)

HOLY PRIEST IS BEST. Well, if I still played, but still... Holy Priest and Fury 2H Warrior was where it was at.... Granted I spent my time Heroic Leaping around Silvermoan, and running around in circles with shiny bubble.

(08-19-2013, 07:22 PM)Koyu Wrote: HOLY PRIEST IS BEST. Well, if I still played, but still... Holy Priest and Fury 2H Warrior was where it was at.... Granted I spent my time Heroic Leaping around Silvermoan, and running around in circles with shiny bubble.

HOLY PRIEST IS BEST PRIEST!  Too bad we only hit our ULTIMATE POWER when we are D.E.D. - DEAD! lol

Yeah, I play a Holy/Disc Priest.

Wait, Silvermoan?  lol were you on Moon Guard?

(08-19-2013, 07:24 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: HOLY PRIEST IS BEST PRIEST!  Too bad we only hit our ULTIMATE POWER when we are D.E.D. - DEAD! lol

PFHTHFPFHT. I would not degrade myself to such levels. (I apologize to all Moonguardians.) I was on WrA, we just always called it Silvermoan because... Idk, Blood Elves.

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Jove - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 06:57 PM)Koyu Wrote:
  • Quote:Loading up Final Fantasy XYZ? (But which one between I and VI?)

...SIX. SIIIIIX. Bouncy

I'm sorry what? Speak up I can hardly hear you Laugh

Okay how about this, these are the Fantasies I own, and I haven't played any of them in ages... so help me decide, pls?

Show Content
From right to left, I, II, IV, V, VI and VIII

I mean seriously, how do I choose between those awesome covers? I know they're not indicative of the game but guuuwhh Cactuar

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Felix Sideris - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 07:24 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 07:22 PM)Koyu Wrote: HOLY PRIEST IS BEST. Well, if I still played, but still... Holy Priest and Fury 2H Warrior was where it was at.... Granted I spent my time Heroic Leaping around Silvermoan, and running around in circles with shiny bubble.

HOLY PRIEST IS BEST PRIEST!  Too bad we only hit our ULTIMATE POWER when we are D.E.D. - DEAD! lol

I was on Moon Guard. Nothing was as bad as Goldshire -_-

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Kaiden Albright - 08-19-2013

As someone who obsessively binge-games when something I like is coming out, I've never binge-gamed on a beta.  All I want to do is log on. Sad

I suppose League of Legends will have to hold me for four long days...

RE: Stop playing with our hearts square - Noble_Einherjar - 08-19-2013

The wait is agonizing. But, here is my list of things that will keep me busy.

Work
Catching up on various Netflix shows.
Skyrim (freshly modded to Ifrit's Cauldron and back)
Payday 2
Papers, Please

Oh, and the PC version of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow releases the same day as FF XIV's official launch.

(08-19-2013, 07:28 PM)Felix Sideris Wrote: I was on Moon Guard. Nothing was as bad as Goldshire -_-

My Ex moved to Moon Guard, from what I heard it's pretty awesome for RP, you just have to avoid GS. Annd from my experience, I never RP'd in GS to begin with anyways.. Probably because I was Horde... Hrmmm..

AND JOVE! I'd say VI (Because, I mean, 8-bit Opera, Ultros, and Kefka? Duh.) Oooor VIII, but I'm bias because the previous FFs kinda hurt my eyes with their 1980s graphics... and FFVI is my nostalgia thingy, so there's that.

(08-19-2013, 07:27 PM)Koyu Wrote: PFHTHFPFHT. I would not degrade myself to such levels. (I apologize to all Moonguardians.) I was on WrA, we just always called it Silvermoan because... Idk, Blood Elves.

I'm horribly offended.  No one wants to go to the Accordian! :-P  I was actually on Moon Guard.  Technically still am with all of my Horde alts and my Draenei Priest.

(08-19-2013, 07:28 PM)Felix Sideris Wrote: I was on Moon Guard. Nothing was as bad as Goldshire -_-

hahah, that's true.  But I never went there except to kill Alliance, soooo...  xD

Well, and the one time that DK's were bugged and could target members of their own faction with Frost Fever and Blood Plague and were slaughtering lowbies all over Stormwind and Elwynn.  The bones in the Goldshire Inn were up to my hips.  xD