Hydaelyn Role-Players
Meetups. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Meetups. (/showthread.php?tid=410)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Meetups. - Tadir - 08-19-2010

You're letting down your ancestors...

Re: Meetups. - Kashemia - 08-19-2010

Damn, and here I was hoping we could bring back the good old viking days Wink

... Ok, to be honest, I'd prefer not to be forced to drink either <.<

Re: Meetups. - Tadir - 08-19-2010

No one forces drinking. I just like several of the pubs in London and need to visit them again sometime.

Re: Meetups. - Kashemia - 08-19-2010

Oh, I'll drink, just not beer <.<
I can't say I know any of the pubs in London, but there was a few very nice ones in Oxford ^^

Re: Meetups. - Mycroft - 08-19-2010

I just hate alcohol.. I like some whiskeys, namely Jameson's and Laphroaig, yum.
But I never have more than one or two of those.

But I'm all up for putting some villages to the torch.

Re: Meetups. - Smiling River - 08-19-2010

Had the same thought. First I said to myself the 3 of us from the RPCV should meet up somehow. Wait no, all of A.E.T.H.E.R. should... wait... RPC meet up!

I'll go anywhere. Love to travel around. It'd be better to plan ahead, next august? My brain already hurts from the possibility of ways to organize this.

Re: Meetups. - Renaise - 08-19-2010

I know quite a few cool pubs in London... living there and all I've had a fair amount of time to find them lol

Re: Meetups. - Hayden - 08-20-2010

Aveline Wrote:TALE has been talking about meeting up next summer for an awesome cookout, though right now people seem torn between wanting to road trip out to the west coast and wanting to descend upon all our Texan members and make them grill us some MEATS.

We have? News to me Big Grin

Re: Meetups. - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-20-2010

Tyriont Wrote:I'm probably gonna be returning to the UK for a visit this winter Big Grin

I shall also second Texas, since there's a chance I can actually get there reasonably cheaply Tongue Nothing big really tends to happen in Oklahoma >.>

Oh dear God. An okie. Oh lawdy lawdy.

Where you settled at? For some reason I wanna say Edmond.

Re: Meetups. - Tyriont - 08-20-2010

UnbeknownstGhost Wrote:
Tyriont Wrote:I'm probably gonna be returning to the UK for a visit this winter Big Grin

I shall also second Texas, since there's a chance I can actually get there reasonably cheaply Tongue Nothing big really tends to happen in Oklahoma >.>

Oh dear God. An okie. Oh lawdy lawdy.

Where you settled at? For some reason I wanna say Edmond.

Oh, hell no. I'm not an Okie. I've only lived here for 4 years, I'm originally from England. Hence my overwhelming wit, charm and awesome accent. And close, but not quite - I'm in Norman.

Re: Meetups. - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-20-2010

My second guess actually. After that OKC. My previous are of residence was Guam, hence my slower speech, obvious charm and wit, but sadly my accent is pretty much gone now. Although I do say some words with a chamoric slur still and ennunciation. Been here way too long...

Re: Meetups. - Mycroft - 08-20-2010

Well good, mayhaps t'would be time for you to return to your roots?

But not before we all meet up.

Re: Meetups. - Trizzip - 08-20-2010

I'll probably be at comic con next year in SD....seeing how it's just a short drive to the coast for me.

Re: Meetups. - Monadi - 08-20-2010

Oklahomans of the world unite?

/lives here, but not from here

Re: Meetups. - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-21-2010

I've met few oklahomans that live here yet are also from here.