Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! (/showthread.php?tid=4588)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Fates Skein - 09-26-2013

Anais was a former privateer- she would attack pirate ships for the Admiralty and steal their stuff.  Could be an interesting foil! Smile  She is known primarily for running Garlean blockades and attacking Empire ships vs. pirates, and she used to smuggle Ala Mhigans out of the city.  Have a glance at her wiki in my sig if you're interested at all.  I'd love to have some good shady contact-ness for her. Smile

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-27-2013

I will contact her tomorrow when i get online. I need some sleep and some more brainstorming for this group. Smile

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Lost River - 09-27-2013

Look for Lost River (when I get back from my mini-vay-cay) She's a crazy Hellsguard. Always fun. I'd say Lucinne Jandalaine, but she is a military woman. Orella is more of a sellsword, and my new kitty Senah is neutral/undecided.

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Asyria - 09-27-2013

Agata Blysstahlwyn is from one of those pirates-turned-fishermen families, though her mother was a very active pirate is her own younger days and settled down only when she got pregnant.
Agata grew up with stories of wild adventures on the sea but she's never set foot on a boat herself, finding fishing too boring. Instead, she went to Ul'dah for a life of fighting, glory-seeking and drinking.
One day, the sea will surely call to her, though... After all she's a Sea Wolf.

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-27-2013

Still waiting for Lost River and Agata Blysstahlwyn to hop on so I can send the invite. Let me know if you cant be online before Saturday night.

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Fates Skein - 09-28-2013

Heyla!

I was a little bit late for the get together but I seem to have missed ya'll. Sad

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Yloise - 09-28-2013

So sorry! I screwed up on calculating the server time. ;/

I thought it was 5 hrs ahead of me but it is 6. My bad.

Please could everyone interested respond with a time/day that you are willing to meet with me or as a group? Thanks.

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Fates Skein - 09-28-2013

I'm good for afternoons and evenings on Friday or Saturday.  Anywhere from...um...12:00am Server time?  (That's 5pm Mtn time I think).

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - SessionZero - 09-28-2013

My alt Arianys is technically a pirate, I guess. She's part of a pirate/privateer crew, anyway. Send me a friend request or a PM in game and maybe her and Bhara can exchange pirate stories lol

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Lost River - 09-29-2013

Sorry for not being on, but my availability for the weekends are generally late in the PMs EST time due to I work on the weekends.

RE: [Balmung] Bhara is looking for more RP connections! - Asyria - 09-29-2013

My weekend availability is generally... non-existent. It's when I visit friends (or have them visit) for pen & paper RP orr board games or miniature wargames or... you get the picture. One of us is only available on Saturday nights so...