Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Golden Sands - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Golden Sands (/showthread.php?tid=4713)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Golden Sands - ImmoralAria - 08-12-2014

Sorry for the late reply, there's about 4-5 of us, that are active. We RP pretty sporadically, but we're looking to get some Arc's started and we have some pretty good interaction with other FC's. We're a small bunch, and generally speaking anyone will fit in with us as long as they're not outright evil.

I can also help you get involved in the rp community as a whole and point you in the proper direction for everything. Feel free to contact me in game.

Somehow I overlooked the fact that I had alert messages despite being on here daily...fantastic. -facepalm-

RE: The Golden Sands - Haven's Fox - 08-12-2014

"DOWN WITH THE---" *coughs and glances around* "Ahh evening there... Yes yes.... not outright evil does fit us quite good."

RE: The Golden Sands - shizukanori - 08-14-2014

Uh, hello! I'm interested in joining ^^ I would be completely new to rping on the game but I've forum rp'd before and I miss it. Hence staying up till realllyyy late to get onto the server ;p 
My characters name is Neneka Neka and I'm generally on a lot haha

RE: The Golden Sands - Zoetrooper - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 05:23 PM)shizukanori Wrote: Uh, hello! I'm interested in joining ^^ I would be completely new to rping on the game but I've forum rp'd before and I miss it. Hence staying up till realllyyy late to get onto the server ;p 

I just flopped all over Mikh for you. Big Grin Looking forward to RPing with you.

RE: The Golden Sands - ImmoralAria - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 05:23 PM)shizukanori Wrote: Uh, hello! I'm interested in joining ^^ I would be completely new to rping on the game but I've forum rp'd before and I miss it. Hence staying up till realllyyy late to get onto the server ;p 
Hello! I'll more than gladly add you in game, I had laid down for a little nap so that's why Zach was so much faster than me at replying. I'll contact you in game, or you can contact me.

RE: The Golden Sands - shizukanori - 08-14-2014

Wowza that was fast, I hopped on another game to take a break but im getting on now ^^

RE: The Golden Sands - ImmoralAria - 09-07-2014

Just doin' a bit of a reply to let everyone know that yes the guild is still active, and yes we're still recruiting. There's been some fun events going on the past week or two on our server, so it's been quite fun. There's more fun to be had in the coming weeks as well.

RE: The Golden Sands - Haven's Fox - 12-20-2014

Well it was about that time again for a "little" house redesign. So good thing Mikh and Enja were getting Eternal Bonded. Let the gifts to each other flow... I mean for our FC Building!

Upstairs

Welcome to the Golden Hall... v2 (totally not calling it that)
[Image: CNrdCOv.jpg]

[Image: gBFS8IJ.jpg]

[Image: cJwdSni.jpg]

[Image: NRcPYhA.jpg]

[Image: QbZvj0Z.jpg]

[Image: ogMTALX.jpg]

[Image: k4OhMwb.jpg]

[Image: kbPQVKV.jpg]

[Image: IylSAz2.jpg]

And a Downstairs we go

[Image: WdV7MvU.jpg]

[Image: bGq4FLh.jpg]

[Image: G8NXzgj.jpg]

[Image: n5X9Ry2.jpg]

[Image: a0BqV6U.jpg]

[Image: Ch0jmjS.jpg]

[Image: ru8pmy1.jpg]

Had to totally sneak in for the best shots now at the end! 

Now that it's all fixed up and badass looking come on and stop by. We are aiming to have a house warming party soonish here. Gotta see how the holidays drag everyone away and all first before we pick a date. "Please look forward to it."

RE: The Golden Sands - Crocell - 12-27-2014

Afternoon! Pardon me asking, but are you guys still recruiting as of now? I'm just starting off in FFXIV, and well, Balmung was full. So I thought, to the hell with Balmung, I'll give Gilgamesh a try! That being said, I'd really enjoy being involved in your FC.
My IGN is J'atoh A'enaril.

RE: The Golden Sands - ImmoralAria - 01-08-2015

I probably should check this website more often!

*gets a little embarassed*

Try and reach me in game when you're on if you're still interested! I'll keep an eye out for you aswell!

RE: The Golden Sands - ImmoralAria - 03-08-2015

We're still alive! We've got some new members, did a few more adjustments to the house, and our private rooms - re-did the outside a bit. And started posting up more jobs and stuff for members to complete!

RE: The Golden Sands - xypher - 06-07-2015

Sorry if this is bumping an old thread (and therefore not allowed), but are you guys still recruiting? I'm totally new to MMO Role-playing and just joined Gilgamesh not too long ago, and I would love if I could join your guys' little band of people!

RE: The Golden Sands - Haven's Fox - 06-07-2015

Hey and yea! New faces are always welcome. When you are on next either search for Mikh Tayuun or Enja Niuhali in game. Mikh gets on a little earlier than I do during the week. Alternatively, come stop by our plot in the Goblet.

RE: The Golden Sands - Rikard Pierce - 06-25-2015

Hey there! I finally made it on to Gilga, and looking to join up with you folks! My character is Fable Pierce, but I'll try to look for the names you mentioned as well!

RE: The Golden Sands - ImmoralAria - 06-25-2015

Just as a small fact, we are indeed still active and still recruiting~