Hydaelyn Role-Players
Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] (/showthread.php?tid=5791)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - Enzo - 12-19-2013

I am off tomorrow and all of next week. I will probably start power leveling tomorrow and sat/sun. Although I am going to my Grand parents for christmas one of those days. Can it be on a monday just to play things safe?

RE: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - pas - 12-19-2013

I've been lurk-following this thread and this idea sounds super cool. I do not have a character on Gilgamesh yet, so I would not have access to Castrum Centri, but I would really like to hear how it goes for you all!

RE: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - Rad - 12-19-2013

Hello everyone! 

I just wanted to say that I am excited to get this role-play going! I think we all agreed, and correct me if I am wrong, that monday evening would be a good time to try and do this. I am thinking 9:00P.M. Central Standard time (USA) Would that work for all of you?

Next we have two things that we need to decided on.

1.) are we going to meet in the prisons and have a few days to plot our escape or are we just going to meet and escape at the same time.

2.) You need to decide how your character got captured. 

Now, here is the plan, we will meet at Revnant's Toll and I will form a party. We will battle our way into Castrum Centri and commence RP. 

Any questions? Any important things I missed?

P.S. Anyone on Balmung! If this RP is a success I will repeat it with my alt when he is at a high enough level so please be on the look out for that in a couple months! Or you can do this with your own group! =)

RE: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - Enzo - 12-19-2013

I do not believe they could keep me contained long. We can meet and quickly formulate a plan to leave. Maybe talk about our lives a bit before doing so. Then we can RP more after we get out :3 Getting out is only the start of the journey. What comes after is even more exciting! Anyway the time is good. I cannot think of a way I would get locked up right now but I will. Do not worry Tongue

RE: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - Ridegmuve - 12-20-2013

I agree, timing is good (3am for me, but it's okay I'll prepare)... Hook wise, think I'm gonna stick with the magical battery idea if it's okay. She would have accidentally found it in Sunken temple and asked the wrong people it's worth and the informant touted on her, hence the sitting in jail. 

On the breaking out bit, I say let's make our stay short, maybe meet a day after we got captured and commence the "yo, what are ya in for RP" and the "yeah think I had enough of this hole" RP...

On another note I can't wait!!!

RE: Escape from Castrum Centri [Gilgamesh] - 4wheel - 12-20-2013

That sounds good to me. I'd be down for doing it that way. We should be able to make a good amount of RP getting back to allied lines after the breakout as well.  

As for the reasoning that Russet could be there... I'm still hammering out the details, but I think it could do with picking up supplies for her craft when she gets rounded up by a small scout force that finds her. I remember a fate near that giant crystal formation about a bunch of toads that are stomping on this random campsite or something like that (I'm not the only one whose seen it right?). Anyway, perhaps that could be the place she was initally captured?

Either way, I can't wait to get this underway. Should be a good time, see ya's on Monday!