Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Return to A Reborn Realm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A Return to A Reborn Realm (/showthread.php?tid=6328)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Nel Celestine - 02-11-2014

Welcome back to the community.  Whatever path you choose for your character and with whatever group(s) you participate with, I wish you an enjoyable experience.

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - TheLastCandle - 02-11-2014

Me, too. And to answer your question - no, I'm not British! I'm the artist formerly known as Teveriel.

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Smiling River - 02-11-2014

TheLastCandle- Oh yeah, that's right. Can the names be changed as well? I think I will re-roll a brand new guy though, just because a lot has changed and I'd be rusty as hell for someone with a nearly maxed character... unless they pushed up the level cap?! And I was totally wrong in assuming your character, sorry!

Eva- Good to hear from ya, glad to be back in the world of FFXIV RP Smile

Manari- While I can't promise the same type of RP with this character, there will for sure be shenanigans you'd appreciate. And yeah I'll hold you up to some help in my newb levels :p

Nel- Thanks! 

Aaaand in other news, Joachim Fieldman is alive everyone! Friend me if you want Smile
Oh and if I can change my username that'd be good too!

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Mtoto Wamoto - 02-11-2014

[Image: Oh_07cc34_988907.jpg]

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Aldotsk - 02-11-2014

Welcome back! 

If you have some time to send tell to Ellaria Althene, I'd be glad to hear your RP ideas since it seems like a lot of veterans know you. Smile

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - TheLastCandle - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 01:12 PM)Oskar Helvig Wrote: TheLastCandle- Oh yeah, that's right. Can the names be changed as well? I think I will re-roll a brand new guy though, just because a lot has changed and I'd be rusty as hell for someone with a nearly maxed character... unless they pushed up the level cap?! And I was totally wrong in assuming your character, sorry!

Eva- Good to hear from ya, glad to be back in the world of FFXIV RP Smile

Manari- While I can't promise the same type of RP with this character, there will for sure be shenanigans you'd appreciate. And yeah I'll hold you up to some help in my newb levels :p

Nel- Thanks! 

Aaaand in other news, Joachim Fieldman is alive everyone! Friend me if you want Smile
Oh and if I can change my username that'd be good too!

No problem. And changing your user name is easy to do! It's in the User CP, "Edit Profile" under the Your Profile section.

Edit: The cap wasn't raised, but you would still have to go through the class/job quests to get all of the old skills back. Might help shake the rust off. Plus you'd still have to do the story, which forces you into dungeons and scales your levels back during them. It's a thought, anyway, unless you just want to level a new character. That can be fun, too. ^^

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Smiling River - 02-11-2014

Oh derp...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Got it! Thanks for all the info ^^;

Hey Mtoto!

Aldotsk- For sure! I'll add you next time I log on.

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - John Spiegel - 02-15-2014

~_~

I said I was eating a sandwich, not that I was unable to RP you n00b.

That's like asking "Hey JJ, what's up? Are you busy?"

And I say "I'm jus' eattin' a sammich."

Which means not busy at all.

N00b.

Sincerely, JJ

RE: A Return to A Reborn Realm - Smiling River - 02-15-2014

lol sorry, next time! XD