Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Open RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Open RP (/showthread.php?tid=7814)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Open RP - Atlas - 08-14-2014

This is a great idea! I'll be asking for an invite next time I'm in game Big Grin

RE: Open RP - Jaliqai - 08-14-2014

I keep meaning to find someone for an invite but always forget! When I get home today, I'll try to remember! o:

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 08-14-2014

Just a note on Leaders. While we get going I have made everyone a leader, but my intention is to shortly pair this back on some basic guides of what I know and trying to ensure each FC has some coverage. The main aim of the leader status in the LS is to invite and should it come to it act when someone is so out of line it needs action.

RE: Open RP - Seizer - 08-19-2014

Greetings.  I am very interested in your group. I am pleasantly surprised to see RP communities in an MMO environment. I always thought that it was non existent in other MMOs I played. Anyhow I would like to join your group and will be dropping a message inquiring about membership.  See you all in Eorzea.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 07:11 PM)Atherton Wrote: Greetings.  I am very interested in your group. I am pleasantly surprised to see RP communities in an MMO environment. I always thought that it was non existent in other MMOs I played. Anyhow I would like to join your group and will be dropping a message inquiring about membership.  See you all in Eorzea.

I will keep an eye out for your character and feel free to send anyone on the list a tell.

RE: Open RP - Drifter - 08-20-2014

I'm still pretty new to RP but would love to join and make some RP connections outside of my FC

RE: Open RP - Tiergan - 08-20-2014

When I am less buried in work, I am definitely going to have to hunt someone down for a pearl.

RE: Open RP - Umi - 08-20-2014

I am actually planning on logging on tonight, would it be to late to grab a place in this lovely link shell?~

RE: Open RP - Erik Mynhier - 08-20-2014

Can this Pally have a pearl?

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 08-20-2014

For those wanting to join: 

I keep looking for those who ask but also please poke someone in the LS and we will get an invite out.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 08-22-2014

*GOOD NEWS*

We have just combined members from the long running Intermission linkshells. 

As a result we will be instigating the following to make things more manageable:

1. No Alt members. Unfortunately we are limited to 128 spaces so we want to have the space for people to join. Can you please remove any alts?

2. Rationalised Leaders (people who can invite/kick). We started out by making all a leader while we got going. This will now be paired back to a few to make it more manageable. Please don't take this to mean any kind of status or issue, it is just logistics.

Any questions just ask, this is your LS and your RP.

And "Welcome to those from Intermission!"

RE: Open RP - Antain - 08-22-2014

When I get home, I'm so poking you...

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 08-23-2014

*NOTICE*

I have cut back the leadership to a very few people, representing the main group that formed the shell. If you feel you would like to help cover the management of the shell please let me know.

Main Leader Duties
  • Dealing with Questions & Invites
  • Gently keeping the chatter mainly RP focused
  • Dealing with issues (and kick if that becomes necessary)
Leadership (A-Z) and time zone.
Aysun Demiir  (NA)
Faye Covington (NA)
Gospel Gestalt (NA)
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)
Nebula Stardancer (EU - bug 1st if on)
Val Nunh (NA)
Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 08-28-2014

*Update*

Just a note on how things are going.

We currently have 78 members, so still some room.
[Edit, as of 3rd Set 14, we have over 90 members]

Good coverage around the clock.

We regularly flag the events posted on this forum to remind folks.

RP discussions are frequent and there is some other subjects talked about.

At times it is quiet but speak up and you generally get interaction from a great group of people.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 09-03-2014

*Shell Update* 

I did away with cut/paste for membership in the shell description and added

See the full membership: Open RP Linkshell Link