Hydaelyn Role-Players
Minecraft - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Minecraft (/showthread.php?tid=8192)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Minecraft - Maril - 09-08-2014

It works much better now. Got myself kinda lost, built a house near someones torches. Absolutely certain that the rabbits are carnivores.
I do not trust them.

RE: Minecraft - Rosekitten - 09-09-2014

Rather amused seeing as a small group of my friends started our server back up after the last update. Sadly not sure if I could warrant playing on two servers and FF >_< I already fail pretty bad at trying to focus enough to build on one server.

On the note of the rabbits though... there is a chance that some are after your blood. D; Don't say I didn't warn you.

RE: Minecraft - Maril - 09-09-2014

Walled myself in. Feeling safer now, deeply suspicious of anything outside the wall. So far have seen an enderman twice and a witch. But at least there's no murderous bunnies.

[Image: PbjSbMP.png]

RE: Minecraft - Coatleque - 09-09-2014

Wanted to come on and walk around last night but was caught up in RP all night.
I will need to find a large enough plot to build the typical castle I usually do.

RE: Minecraft - Melodia - 09-09-2014

*Readies his small army of cows and pigs for the oncoming invasion of the bigger island, King Twominuteslate sees the wall built by Sastra*

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ1A2jvBm4FVaXJMcHpK9...IEo64S-K0r]

You know, I think there was some swampland near that 2nd island...
Suddenly I'm having an idea for a new castle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaXdLWt17A

RE: Minecraft - Maril - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 10:29 AM)Rurutani Wrote: *Readies his small army of cows and pigs for the oncoming invasion of the bigger island, King Twominuteslate sees the wall built by Sastra*

*picturesnip*

But you don't understand! THERE WAS A WITCH. I had to build a wall! D: D:

Knowing myself I'll eventually set out to find a village and protect the hell out of it. I just need to monger enough supplies Big Grin

I was busy last night. Swamp castle is under way.

Raised garden over top of a small inlet, held up by fenced walls.
[Image: OJOrPTE.png]

Right next to a mine for stone supply.
[Image: rzpKLnf.png]

RE: Minecraft - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-09-2014

IM GONNA JOIN

RE: Minecraft - Nero - 09-10-2014

I will be the very best at "Crying Inside Dirt Holes During Night Time".

To dig holes is my real test! To sob in them's my caaaauuuuse!

RE: Minecraft - Melkire - 09-10-2014

(09-09-2014, 10:22 AM)Sastra Wrote: Walled myself in. Feeling safer now, deeply suspicious of anything outside the wall. So far have seen an enderman twice and a witch. But at least there's no murderous bunnies.

[Image: PbjSbMP.png]

That's totes my ugly-as-piss treefort-of-stone in the background!

...why am I so proud of such a piece of shit? Undecided

RE: Minecraft - Maril - 09-10-2014

(09-10-2014, 01:57 AM)Melkire Wrote: That's totes my ugly-as-piss treefort-of-stone in the background!

...why am I so proud of such a piece of shit? Undecided

Because that is your treefort of stone and there may be many like it but that one is yours? Big Grin

RE: Minecraft - Maril - 09-11-2014

I think I found something that's not a small island! Big Grin Lots of snow as well, and some pumpkins.

Also, I made friends with the Enderman that likes to steal a square of dirt right outside the back of my house, he's called "Bob the Immortal" and sometimes I kill him to tease him.

[Image: qDmDjlS.png]

RE: Minecraft - Coatleque - 09-11-2014

*tsk* You people and your bridges. I just use a boat.
Till I run into a lilly pad and it breaks Frustrated

We found a carrot last night. And borrowed a pumpkin for breeding purposes. Of pumpkins, that is.

RE: Minecraft - Hutarin - 09-11-2014

I put some nether wart and soul sand in a chest at the starting island. I also have a crap ton of saddles. owo;