Hydaelyn Role-Players
Player Housing RP Wards? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Player Housing RP Wards? (/showthread.php?tid=8298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Roda - 09-16-2014

#OccupyEorzea

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Kage - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:32 AM)Chika Ito Wrote: I have a migraine, and am exhausted, can someone be kind enough to explain the housing situation please. Thank you.

What Ragnar said.

That whole "850k or less" that Yoshi-P spouted months ago was bullshit.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I guess I'm gullible.

Pretty much done.  The only thing I was looking forward to for the past month is this.
To be fair, Yoshi-P actually said to the guy asking "I have 850k gil, is that enough?" "Um... no."

So unfortunately you had the wrong info.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Parvacake - 09-16-2014

They made it seem like this could be a really great surprise. Being so hush-hush and so vague had people getting their hopes up for something really beautiful and fantastic. People from the other FC houses in my ward were saying things like "I worked and saved 2.5 million, hopefully that's more then enough!". Or 1 million. Or 1.5 million.

No, kittens. Best save up for an FC house. Because if 20-30 people can't raise 25+million for their houses and expenses, that must mean as a person should be set to those standards.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - LiadansWhisper - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:42 AM)Kage Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:32 AM)Chika Ito Wrote: I have a migraine, and am exhausted, can someone be kind enough to explain the housing situation please. Thank you.

What Ragnar said.

That whole "850k or less" that Yoshi-P spouted months ago was bullshit.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I guess I'm gullible.

Pretty much done.  The only thing I was looking forward to for the past month is this.
To be fair, Yoshi-P actually said to the guy asking "I have 850k gil, is that enough?" "Um... no."

Okay, I had the wrong info.  Okay, that's cool.

Don't really care right now.  they should have been more transparent with us instead of feeding us an ice wall and not telling us what they were actually going to do.  And I really don't give a shit if you think it's okay because "I had the wrong info."  This entire thing is bullshit.  And it shuts a lot of people who were looking forward to this specific thing out of it entirely.  People like me, who have been working for well over a month to scrape together enough money to actually get a personal house.  I'm extremely disappointed.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Tempestwolf79 - 09-16-2014

Yoshida came to deliver the shaft personally.

> Click here for Yoshida post on official forums <

Of particular insult is the follow quote

Quote:As stated in the patch notes for Patch 2.38, the plots of land available for purchase in the housing areas will be the same for both Free Company and individual buyers. The introduction of housing plots in the future will also follow this structure.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Flapjack - 09-16-2014

[Image: michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif]

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Edda - 09-16-2014

Thread Theme Music

[youtube]TkBMAHUkibY[/youtube]
YOSHIP LIED

RPERS HEARTS DIED

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Arianne Beaudonet - 09-16-2014

So not happy about this. I was really looking forward to the personal housing. In the beginning, I didn't run out and join a rp Free Company because myself and a few friends were working on our own Free Company in the hopes of getting a place we could use as family housing. We decided against it when they starting talking about personal housing, on top of the fact that within hours of adding more wards, all the small houses were taken.

At this point, I'm done. Guess I'll just get one of the little apartments attached to whatever rp guild I end up joining. At least that is a guarantee.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Kage - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:44 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: What Ragnar said.

And I really don't give a shit if you think it's okay because "I had the wrong info."  
Okaaaay. I'm sorry SE fucked up personal housing but don't put meanings into what I said just because you're upset.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Haven's Fox - 09-16-2014

This is oddly comical. Frustrated

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Tempestwolf79 - 09-16-2014

On the upside the /slap emotes is now in.

Yoshi P and the housing devs should have to sit in the event space in limsa and allow the player base to show them what we think of the "player" housing.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - TheLastCandle - 09-16-2014

[Image: billo.gif]
Also, I should be in bed. But I'm not. Because thread.

... :<

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Geneticdork - 09-16-2014

People need to simmer down. XD At least there is -some- form of housing this game. Better something than nothing. And to say you're going to quit your subscription because there isn't going to be personal housing, or there was an issue with communication/information, is a little silly. Tongue

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Reretha - 09-16-2014

Eh. This kinda stinks.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - LiadansWhisper - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:53 AM)Kage Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:44 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:39 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: What Ragnar said.

And I really don't give a shit if you think it's okay because "I had the wrong info."  
Okaaaay. I'm sorry SE fucked up personal housing but don't put meanings into what I said just because you're upset.

BTW: "Personal housing will be far more affordable than free company housing."

"While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable."