Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Punny Hero/Heroine - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A Punny Hero/Heroine (/showthread.php?tid=9858)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Punny Hero/Heroine - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 09:38 AM)Bopdoot Wrote: XD he looks faaaairly different but he has an iconic voice,at least to me. :3

I see ><; You might not be alone there, it's just me who often doesn't keep track of who is behind the character or the voice of the character.

(01-30-2015, 10:39 AM)Jancis Wrote: Jancis is a conjurer so maybe something like... Rocky.

A Rock in a Hard Place -  o_O

Rock On - ...Huh

Hard Rock Cast-ee - instead... instead of Cafe... hello? Sleepy

[Image: why-are-you-lying-17-photos-8.gif]

Lol... Rock n' Heal ..... She can now throw pebbles and rock that actually heal people... How big the rock is and how hard it is thrown affects how much the person gets healed X3

Hard Rock Cast'e or... you know, the e with the accent on it so it's like (CAS-TEH)...

RE: A Punny Hero/Heroine - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 10:39 AM)Jancis Wrote: Jancis is a conjurer so maybe something like... Rocky.

A Rock in a Hard Place -  o_O

Rock On - ...Huh

Hard Rock Cast-ee - instead... instead of Cafe... hello? Sleepy

[Image: why-are-you-lying-17-photos-8.gif]

Wait, I got it >w<;

Hard Heal - Let them know how much you really want them alive...

or

Hard Knock life -or- Knock'em a'live! - Use pebbles or rocks to bring them back to life.

RE: A Punny Hero/Heroine - Pumpkinweed - 01-30-2015

Q: What do you get when you divide the diameter of a jack-o-lantern by it's circumference?
A: PUMPKIN Pi....! 

[Image: cute-baby-pumpkin-clip-art-month-of-octo...part-4.gif]

RE: A Punny Hero/Heroine - Kellach Woods - 01-30-2015

So long as it's not overdone I'd enjoy it, I mean I have been outright complimented on my puns on several occasions mostly because I had fresh Naul puns back when they weren't completely exhausted.

However, I don't think Kell would be that type of guy. Neither Cwin or Sasati either.

Maybe my fourth character will be an Au Ra with a powerful... I'm not going to finish this sentence. I think everyone'd Automatically Rage.

RE: A Punny Hero/Heroine - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-31-2015

(01-30-2015, 08:53 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote:
Q: What do you get when you divide the diameter of a jack-o-lantern by it's circumference?
A: PUMPKIN Pi....! 

[Image: cute-baby-pumpkin-clip-art-month-of-octo...part-4.gif]

Wow... I Gus you're right.

(01-30-2015, 08:59 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: So long as it's not overdone I'd enjoy it, I mean I have been outright complimented on my puns on several occasions mostly because I had fresh Naul puns back when they weren't completely exhausted.

However, I don't think Kell would be that type of guy. Neither Cwin or Sasati either.

Maybe my fourth character will be an Au Ra with a powerful... I'm not going to finish this sentence. I think everyone'd Automatically Rage.

Well like I said, I would intently or nonintently go for those groan-inducing puns.... But I do my best not to do it excessively....

Is that so about your fourth character? Eh, that's Au Ra-ight  with me.

Also, I bet that new race has an Aura based thing about them.

RE: A Punny Hero/Heroine - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-10-2015

I don't want why I'm bumping this....

Eh... Hoodie I think I'm foolin'?....