Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maintenance Rage Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Maintenance Rage Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3922)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - LiadansWhisper - 08-25-2013

Yep.  Once again, I get a queue.  Then at the end of the queue, the world is full and it boots me back out.  I try to go back in.  World full.  I try again.  Can't even see the NA/EU servers.

I'm seriously ready to give up.  *sighs*  Back to WoW.

[Image: 1vn6.jpg]

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Apriline - 08-25-2013

I got in but world is full

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Jaxom - 08-25-2013

So far I have played for a few hours with out being kick off, an those few hours were awesome sauce all the way. The world looks aaahhhmazing. BUT I keep getting kicked off, or the server list isn't up or the world is full an wont give me a q! It was fun standing in lines lol the banter was entertaining!

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Goodeburger - 08-25-2013

Apparently on some realms they are physically waiting in line for dungeons and no one is cutting. This is from twitter.

[Image: 9591425899_9dc51852cb_b.jpg]

(08-25-2013, 03:36 PM)Penny! Wrote: Apparently on some realms they are physically waiting in line for dungeons and no one is cutting. This is from twitter.

[Image: 9591425899_9dc51852cb_b.jpg]

Man, I wish I could get in to see that.  Too bad I can't even log in.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Firae - 08-25-2013

And I can't even see the world list now XD Well they will have this sorted out eventually. I'm not gonna let all these issues ruin my experience cus i know it'll all be good eventually.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Apriline - 08-25-2013

They were doing that last night. Also after countless relaunching of the FF14 Client I'm finally in a legitimate que to login Position in line? 95

(08-25-2013, 03:38 PM)Apriline Wrote: They were doing that last night. Also after countless relaunching of the FF14 Client I'm finally in a legitimate que to login Position in line? 95

I wouldn't trust it if I were you.  I've been in a queue 4 or 5 times.  Every time, at the end of the queue, I get "world is full please try again later."

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - LandStander - 08-25-2013

I am going through withdrawals and I need my fix!

>.o if you ever post another WoW picture here again, I will find your character and give them the evilest stare that SE will allow my character to give.

Oh a less threatening note...this really sucks. SE needs to get it's act together. I have been pretty understanding because its new servers, but they had all of P4, the week after, and the last 2 days and four of five maintenance's to figure this out. School starts tomorrow and it is kind of my last day of freedom to sit back and enjoy and now I get to stare at a login screen...I am going to go outside and get stung by a bee or hit by a car..and it will be all your fault SE!! /temper tantrum

(08-25-2013, 03:40 PM)LandStander Wrote: I am going through withdrawals and I need my fix!

>.o if you ever post another WoW picture here again, I will find your character and give them the evilest stare that SE will allow my character to give.

Oh a less threatening note...this really sucks. SE needs to get it's act together. I have been pretty understanding because its new servers, but they had all of P4, the week after, and the last 2 days and four of five maintenance's to figure this out. School starts tomorrow and it is kind of my last day of freedom to sit back and enjoy and now I get to stare at a login screen...I am going to go outside and get stung by a bee or hit by a car..and it will be all your fault SE!! /temper tantrum

Really not threatened.  Extremely frustrated at the moment.  So don't care.  At least I can log into WoW.  At least I can play something I'm paying for.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Jove - 08-25-2013

I would rage but this nothing compared to the launch of simcity 5.

Imagine not being able to get past the launcher of a game for an entire week, not even for singleplayer.

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Mr.Bear - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 03:44 PM)Jove Wrote: I would rage but this nothing compared to the launch of simcity 5.

Imagine not being able to get past the launcher of a game for an entire week, not even for singleplayer.

You actually got that game? Shame on you. Supporting vile EA like that

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Naunet - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 03:40 PM)LandStander Wrote: >.o if you ever post another WoW picture here again, I will find your character and give them the evilest stare that SE will allow my character to give.

What about Rift? :3

[Image: VSPbOud.jpg]

It's a hell of a lot better than trying to log in to a game that probably won't let me do instances anyway. >_< Squee really better straighten this shit out soon...

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - LeCard - 08-25-2013

[youtube]XB1knzWyA6M[/youtube]

RE: Maintenance Rage Thread - Firae - 08-25-2013

Honestly as far as MMO launches go this still isn't the worst i've seen plus from what i've heard WoW,Diablo 3,and SimCity were all far worse at launch >.< I really don't think the pitch forks and torches need to be pulled out yet. Plus they are working their asses off to make good on all this. So honestly i'm no longer,and am gonna wait it out. It's the only action most of us can take,and the most mature. Raging isn't gonna fix it, Or do anyone good on either side.