Hydaelyn Role-Players
PSA Heavensward Preorders - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: PSA Heavensward Preorders (/showthread.php?tid=10594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Kage - 03-16-2015

I've now moved into being stuck on the shipping portion with "incorrect user information"

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - SessionZero - 03-16-2015

It logged me out and won't let me log back in. Wonder if they're just kicking everyone out and trying to patch things up quick?

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Aris - 03-16-2015

Confirming that it is indeed £129.00.

Oh man -.-

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Warren Castille - 03-16-2015

The lawful evil side of me is agog at this, in a good way: Hilariously overpriced EU version that people will complain about that will sell out anyway and horribad server integrity causing people to have all sorts of issues while it sells out anyway.

With a drink of brandy that is older than I am I salute you, SE.

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Kage - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 03:09 PM)Aris Wrote: Confirming that it is indeed £129.00.

Oh man -.-

I'm so sorry.

In other news, the checkout page doesn't reload into something else.

So I may have bought 2 Physical Preorders.
I got this email
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your purchase from the Square Enix Online Store!

Please find your pre-order details below.
Please also note that we have not charged you yet. You will be notified by email before we debit your account, which will occur a few days before the delivery of your pre-order.

Best regards,
The Square Enix Online Store Team.

Before I checked and then re-placed order.
edit: Can confirm I now have 2 emails. Time to see (WHEN THE STORE ISN"T BORKED) if I have 2 orders >.>;

Edit2: I have two orders. I can see about re-directing it to anyone if they just pay for the NA price? otherwise as soon as I see a cancel button for each I will be cancelling one.

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Velaena - 03-16-2015

ARGH! I can't believe SE screwing EU players over like that. It's absolute BS! Thank GOD that the PS4 isn't region locked!!!

If the store would even log me in...

**EDIT** Will I even be able to install the game in the UK?? I know PS4 games aren't region locked but doesthat apply to FFXIV??

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Arrelaine - 03-16-2015

Yus, my husband was able to get it from his phone at work. Woooooo.

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - SessionZero - 03-16-2015

Finally, after two hours, physical CE get.

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-16-2015

i can't log in!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Velaena - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 04:00 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i can't log in!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

I know that feels

EU players: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/225036-Please-fix-the-Store?p=2842885&viewfull=1#post2842885

Quote:Greetings,

While we cannot give an estimate on when the EU Square Enix Store/Boutique will become available, please be aware that it will not be going live today.

Of course, this means that pre-orders for Heavensward in the PAL territory will not be available on 16th March as previously announced, but will unfortunately be postponed. Once again, please accept our most sincere apologies.

However, as mentioned, we will make sure to update you ahead of time to let everyone know when service on the store will resume.

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 04:06 PM)Velaena Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 04:00 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i can't log in!!!
Show Content

I know that feels

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Superexcited.gif]

KEEP TRYING! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

(sidenote; this feels like trying to log in on dec26th all over again.....>.>; anyone else feelin that way?)

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Aldotsk - 03-16-2015

I has mineeeeee. Site kept derping

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - ArmachiA - 03-16-2015

That TOOK FOREVER. It was fanfest all over again. Got one CE after about an hour and a half of trying. Generally me and Ellion always try for two, but I don't like CE's that have Statue's so he's going to get the physical and I'm just getting Digital.

Later.

I'll get Digital Later T_T

RE: PSA EU Players: Heavensward Physical CE is SE Store exclusive! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 03:14 PM)Kage Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 03:09 PM)Aris Wrote: Confirming that it is indeed £129.00.

Oh man -.-

I'm so sorry.

In other news, the checkout page doesn't reload into something else.

So I may have bought 2 Physical Preorders.
I got this email
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your purchase from the Square Enix Online Store!

Please find your pre-order details below.
Please also note that we have not charged you yet. You will be notified by email before we debit your account, which will occur a few days before the delivery of your pre-order.

Best regards,
The Square Enix Online Store Team.

Before I checked and then re-placed order.
edit: Can confirm I now have 2 emails. Time to see (WHEN THE STORE ISN"T BORKED) if I have 2 orders >.>;

Edit2: I have two orders. I can see about re-directing it to anyone if they just pay for the NA price? otherwise as soon as I see a cancel button for each I will be cancelling one.
if it would work with the EU version I would totally take you up on this XD

I /want/ the physical CE, I just can't afford to spend it Sad