Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ms Eorzea Pagent? (/showthread.php?tid=10604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - g0ne - 03-17-2015

Do it!! Do it, I say!! 

DO IT!!!!!

It sounds awesome and fun. You have the SMILE approval!

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Val - 03-17-2015

I think it's a pretty great idea!

I would suggest allowing the people to sign up that want to go first, and then pick judges that either A.) Don't know anyone attending, or B.) Aren't affiliated with the free company the contestants are in.

It'll be hard to do considering the community, but.. well. I like the idea =)

(03-16-2015, 07:19 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 06:49 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ohh good point faye o:

also they won't let you wear heels barrod, ladies only ;3
Pff. No one will be able to tell the difference.
[Image: N6l4XMs.jpg]
You're just afraid he'll be the most beautiful and WIN

That said, I do have a lady-alt, I'll see about signing her up maybe.

Not going to be able to get that image out of my mind. It's haunting me now...

*please standby as brain reboots, unexpected system error*

STILL THERE!! No...!!

*system unable to purge image*

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Caspar - 03-17-2015

This is a biased competition! I am sure a cat will win! It should obviously be Berrod. :P

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - ArmachiA - 03-17-2015

I wanna do it, but Faye brings up a good point, try to make it as Icly (AND OOCLY) unbiased as possible. These things do tend to turn into popularity contests based on how popular someone is oocly.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Kurt S. - 03-17-2015

Well if you need some unaffiliated FC to judge I guess I could (i'd be biased for Berrod even though I dun really know him) judge. Nah my timezone won't allow it. But this idea, I believe it is a good one where people get to show off their Roegafine ladies and hot babelanders! I'd put the SMILE approval but well that was revoked and the boss already did so.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Xenedra - 03-17-2015

The first time around with the Mr. Eorzea Pageant we had a bunch of rounds; some were answering questions, others were best outfit type deals and others were games that actually found winners on their own. It was a fun event with a good turn out and, I like to think, a pretty fair choice at the end. I myself was one of the judges and didn't even know the winner we chose at the time XD.

Memories~:

Look, it was during little ladies day : P! Old Mih Khetto's Amphitheater for those curious as to the location.
[Image: GqIrQb8.jpg]

And there's the winner, Navei, up front in his fabulous manties.
[Image: 9ysVgNh.jpg]

You should totally invite him back for a judge slot!

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Kasumi Gakunin - 03-17-2015

Lacey would totally compete. I just hope she doesn't accidently...assassinate the other competitors. :p

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Melodia - 03-17-2015

I would love to have Melodia enter. Blush

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Alothia - 03-17-2015

Yeah, the Mr. Eorzea pageant was good times. Claus' Gold Bikini is still talked about to this day. Gosh it was good fun.

I'd probably be better off having Aly be a judge again this time, if you need a lady judge on the panel.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Edvyn - 03-17-2015

make me a judge
im the most judgemental fucker in this entire forum

(03-17-2015, 05:34 AM)Pan Seared Rib-eye Wrote: Well if you need some unaffiliated FC to judge I guess I could (i'd be biased for Berrod even though I dun really know him) judge. Nah my timezone won't allow it. But this idea, I believe it is a good one where people get to show off their Roegafine ladies and hot babelanders! I'd put the SMILE approval but well that was revoked and the boss already did so.

What do you mean it was revoked? 

?

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Xenedra - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:21 AM)Alothia Wrote: I'd probably be better off having Aly be a judge again this time, if you need a lady judge on the panel.

Get the band back together XD

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - ChewableMorphine - 03-17-2015

Is it too late to spoil that I've been chosen to be the announcer.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Zyrusticae - 03-17-2015

Hmmmmm.

These things never really work out for the genderqueer folks... Dodgy