Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] A little idea for an adventure! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] A little idea for an adventure! (/showthread.php?tid=14511)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - SicketySix - 12-10-2015

Sunday works for me.

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - Noirelle - 12-12-2015

Alright so I've gotten into contact with a few of you but not all of you. 

I know I'm still pending Steel Wolf, S'imba, Fyrilsunn, Sahb and Tywyll'ra. So never fear I've got my eye out on you, or well my search player out for your names!

Also how does EST (this)sunday night work for you guys say like 8 or 9pm ish? Not that I can't wake up earlier than that if we need it to start earlier to accommodate all of us.

Or I could divide this even further with two rounds of out of dungeon exploration, each round spanning one side of Alexei

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - Noirelle - 12-13-2015

So I'm pushing through with the Sunday EST night idea. 8pm!

Because I think I want to nab you all and get this done before the holidays pull us into all manner of different directions and this gets pushed back even further. A rush job I know but I don't know how my schedule my screw me over in the future so yeah >.>

Anyway this Sunday 8pm EST Idyllshire entrance! Even if Ninette hasn't made contact with you I'm sure you could just stumble upon the rest of the gang as they gather around or maybe you've heard/seen her go around Ul'dah and Limsa looking for people for an expedition.

Could come in late that works too, catch the group in the field or something. And we'll be doing the rping in party chat so as not to bother the other people loitering around the place. 

Anyway *crosses fingers* I hope this turns out to even be a relative success!

Unless monday night would work better?

Blah all this conversion X3

So I'm thinking just overworld mobs would be a bit boring so I'll just reserve this post for a rough draft of a simple system we can use.

After a round of some back and forth with my cousin over texts, hashing out what the system's all about or how it works. 

I'm thinking an overworld rp boss and enemy placements with the use of Party waymarks etc etc.

~EDIT~

So we've got something simple down eventually, I just forgot to post it because WAR's so fun, but I digress.

So since we're doing Overworld exploration we thought of something like an hp system. How it works is this:
Show Content
~Just added optional fluff past this point, that we can totally disregard if you think it's too messy.~
Show Content
Well that's the basic gist of it. Or we can do away with the entire system das cool too I guess.

I've gotten into contact with Saye, Sahb, Steel, Tywyll and Okhi.

S'imba and Fyrilsunn are still two I'm trying to get ahold of.

Since that puts us at 8 and a full party, including me.

If you could all still sound off and let me know if you guys are still interested in doing this that'd be cool.

Also if you guys think this sunday (later) 8pm EST is a reasonable enough time that you can reach. Or even just 8pm EST and we can pick another day.

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - Kurt S. - 12-13-2015

Nyahaha I'd shove Kurt to this if we weren't using the same account. Anyway good luck, smallish one. 

DO THE THING I COULDN'T! MAKE THIS A SUCCESS!

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - S'imba - 12-13-2015

I'll try and make it but I got called in for work so it's not looking as likely.

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - Roe Dad - 12-13-2015

*blows a little horn aka a kazoo*

[Image: aX7B5Xn.png]

I'll just be waiting right here :3

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - Roe Dad - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:58 PM)Noirelle Wrote: [Image: aX7B5Xn.png]

I'll just be waiting right here :3
When we goin?

in a few minutes lol but I probably have shit sense of timing. >.>

(12-13-2015, 02:36 PM)S Wrote: I'll try and make it but I got called in for work so it's not looking as likely.

When would you be free then?

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - S'imba - 12-13-2015

Probably not for another 3 1/2 hours, my schedule got abruptly messed up this week with like zero notice.

(12-13-2015, 09:34 PM)S Wrote: Probably not for another 3 1/2 hours, my schedule got abruptly messed up this week with like zero notice.

Woohoo das cool. I'll push it back anyway since if I stick with what I have, it'll just be me Sahb and Okhi.

SO I'LL JUST PUT IT RIGHT HERE SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO SHOVE IT.

MONDAY NIGHT? 9PM EST. SOUND GOOD? ANY OBJECTIONS?

*Also if you're looking for Niffie but can't find her that probably means I hijacked Kurt again. If you're looking for Kurt but can't find him, I'm either back on Niffie or (most probably) in the Voidark doing a crash course for DRG 60 and letting 23 screen the fact that I choke most of the rotation*

RE: A little idea for an adventure! - Noirelle - 12-14-2015

Also anyone wanna help me test out the system thingy is that all too 'eugh' for you guys? I mean we can just do away with it. That works too just thought to add flair and danger to the expedition other than roflstomping every overmap mob we come across. 

Remember 9PM EST!