Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking RP! (/showthread.php?tid=4988)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-19-2013

I CANNOT FIND ANYONE (that I haven't gotten in touch with yet) D:

Seriously, I wrote names down on paper and every so often I try to player search for you guys, but no dice. I'm sorry! ): Please bother at will if you see me! I'm always looking for RP (still looking mainly on Maliqa), and I have a new alt (SHHH), Nanaya Naya (see first post).

Also! My hours are about to change. Daylight savings come into effect in my country midnight today - I'm usually GMT -3, so I'll be the equivalent of GMT -2. This usually lines up with daylight savings ending in the US, so instead of an hour ahead of EST, I'll be 3 hours ahead (when savings end there). I'll actually be on earlier and leave earlier (which still isn't very early) from now on - from around 7 PM eastern to 1-3 AM eastern (sometimes later). This until daylight savings change again.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - C'kayah Polaali - 10-19-2013

It sounds like our playtimes don't overlap very much, but I'm certainly interested in more RP. I usually play a couple of times a week from about 10 PM to 3 AM Eastern. Give me a poke if you see me online.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-19-2013

(10-19-2013, 04:41 PM)C Wrote: It sounds like our playtimes don't overlap very much, but I'm certainly interested in more RP. I usually play a couple of times a week from about 10 PM to 3 AM Eastern. Give me a poke if you see me online.

Will do! 10PM-3AM is fairly close to my times, I just get on a bit earlier.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Risheid - 10-20-2013

Always interested in RPing with new people; drop me a line some time. I tend to be on between 6-11PM EST.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Val - 10-20-2013

You know I'm MORE than willing to RP with you on any characters that you have! Simply add me on one of them or let me know who you think Val would better mesh with!

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Gareth Moore - 10-20-2013

Always looking to make new friends for Gareth! My hours seem to match up fairly well with yours as well. Poke me sometime and I'd love to set something up Smile

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-23-2013

I still can't find you guys oh god D:

I mean - I've found some of you guys, but man, the ones I can't find I really can't. Please give me a poke if you see me (...I know it's hard to give me a poke when I have millions of alts, yes).

I should be online tonight spectating at the Grindstone tournament - either on Rhesh Awanah or Ethne Lancaster. That should be a good way to find me, at least!

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Leomoon - 10-28-2013

I am new to RPing FFXIV but I am up for any RP you got, Tana is just a traveling lancer.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 01:28 AM)Leomoon Wrote: I am new to RPing FFXIV but I am up for any RP you got, Tana is just a traveling lancer.

Absolutely! I'll try to catch ya in-game.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Nebbs - 10-28-2013

Well if you want a great EU timezone RP Guild/FC try FFC

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=4589

We are growing and there are enough on to spread outside of the timezone. We run regular weekly events as well as player formed RPs going on most of the time. The main complaint is people can't level due to the amount of RP Smile though a few are now 50 and dying painful deaths in the end game stuff.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Leomoon - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 01:52 AM)Lament Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 01:28 AM)Leomoon Wrote: I am new to RPing FFXIV but I am up for any RP you got, Tana is just a traveling lancer.

Absolutely! I'll try to catch ya in-game.
Cool just add Tana to your friend and I will replie

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Nirri - 10-28-2013

I'll try and get in touch with you or one of your many alts today or later in the week.

RE: [Balmung] Seeking RP! - Lament - 10-28-2013

Sounds good! I'm on Cerise Vallois right now, if anyone wants to try looking for me.