Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 12:32 PM)Zhavi Wrote: I love your art. Your lines are so pretty and your colors are just ... you make it look easy.

edit - question -- do you do the black and white to color technique or do you paint in colors?

It depends - if what I'm tackling is pretty simple and I know exactly what colors I'm going to use, I just jump right into colors.

If I'm painting something really complex and/or I (or a client) isn't feeling 100% confident about colors and might change their mind later, I start off black and white. Then I drop in colors after with blending modes. Once I have something I like, I flatten everything down to one layer and paint on top of it.

(Also, thank you for the kind words!)

RE: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-20-2014

[Image: faolan_paint.jpg]

Experimented a little with this one to see how I could pump out a portrait faster than I usually do.

RE: Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-20-2014

Updated!

Now taking commissions. o/

RE: Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Devereau - 06-23-2014

Though I've not the means to purchase work from you (at the moment,) I did want to let you know you do absolutely awesome work. I would totally trust you to make me look fabulous.

RE: Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-23-2014

Thank you! o/ I appreciate the kind words. Big Grin

RE: Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - LiadansWhisper - 06-23-2014

Your art is incredible!  If I had $45 free, I'd probably nag you for a commission.  xD

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-23-2014

Updated. Changed out the original sketch image with one that has cleaner darker lines. o/

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-25-2014

[Image: lytha.jpg]

o/ E'erybody loves catgirls.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - FreelanceWizard - 06-25-2014

So. Incredibly. Awesome. Smile

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Xydane - 06-25-2014

I'll def. be hitting you up with a sketch when I get paid next week. Will shoot you a PM on Tuesday night.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-25-2014

Next week I'll be going on a week-long vacation. However, you can still definitely send me a PM at any time and we can talk about what you'd like your commission to look like. I ask for payment when I'm ready to do my thing. o/

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Xydane - 06-25-2014

That sounds awesome. Yeah, I'll send payment first.

I feel so ashamed because I can't draw people nor anime to save my life. The picture I'm using for my avatar was an early concept of Xydane if he was a character in Kingdom Hearts. That was done when I was in Jr. High school many years ago. I've lost my touch. xD My art only consists of Paleo and creature design.

Derp! I meant to say "I will ask for payment when I'm ready to do my thing." I try not to ask for money until I'm ready to work.

This is why I shouldn't post things before morning coffee.

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 06-26-2014

[Image: roen.jpg]

RE: [OPEN] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Nykkus Trachspyr - 06-26-2014

Still interested in working with you. Possibly on both characters.