Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn (/showthread.php?tid=6720)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - synaesthetic - 03-29-2014

I posted on the Limsa directory. Tongue

Please poke me for arpees. I do not get enough, especially since most of my friends are so caught up in their own plots that it's tough to squeeze in.

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - Zhavi - 03-29-2014

(03-29-2014, 06:55 PM)synaesthetic Wrote: I posted on the Limsa directory. Tongue

Please poke me for arpees. I do not get enough, especially since most of my friends are so caught up in their own plots that it's tough to squeeze in.

Ooooh you and Lolotaru should totally rp (he's Goodfellow on here) -- your characters would match so well, I bet.

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - E'irawen - 03-29-2014

While it's not exactly smack center of Limsa, it's still in La Noscea! I just wanted to toss out for people that my character, Ophelia, has a tea/tavern/inn set up in Aleport, just a little ways off from the city. Even if I'm personally not present, please feel free to gather there and RP! Most of the staff is NPC'd, so go nuts. (I'm also "hiring" wait staff and entertainment)

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ballad%27s_Rest_Inn_%26_Teahouse

Feel free to poke me for RP in general, too. Ophelia frequently travels all the cities (and works at her tavern) and K'aworu lives there.

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - Blue - 03-30-2014

Limsa Lominsa will always be my favorite city, but when I saw Coerthas I had to admit that is the most detailed area with the highest amount of different buildings for a roleplayer to take advantage of. Libraries, pubs, inns, prison, towers, many houses you can actually enter, and even an hospital. I really wished to see things like this in other cities, and the lack thereof really discourages me. I had put my hopes into housing, but unless individual housing will be cheap enough for me to afford, I don't see me being able to make the buildings I had in mind for my RP purposes. 

Best I can do is hope, I guess!

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - Candor - 03-30-2014

(03-29-2014, 01:59 PM)Gyr Wrote: Project Update

Phase 5 - The Limsa Lominsa Skype Chat (Optional)
And so we come to the first optional phase, meaning that my work is nearly done. Phase 5 is something that the players, not I, need to decide. Would it be beneficial to create an OOC Skype channel for Limsa Lominsa players? And would people be interested in joining such a chat?

These are questions that only you all can answer, so I'll handle it in the following manner. If you believe this is something that should be done, simply send me a PM with your Sype ID. I'll not disclose the ID to anyone else. If I receive enough such messages, I'll create the channel. If not, then I won't. It's as simple as that.

I'm just bumping this. Thus far I've received all of zero PMs regarding this topic, and that's perfectly fine. I marked Phase 5 as optional because I expected that. However, I just want to be sure that there's no interest in it. So...

Bump.

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - Candor - 04-01-2014

Project Update Complete

I've executed all the non-optional phases and have received zero replies for the first optional phase. Therefore I feel my work is done.

But yours isn't.

Remember that the Limsa Lominsa Character Directory and the Lominsan Society LS are permanent fixtures meant to facilitate RP for all Limsa Lominsa characters. I encourage everyone who plays a character related to Limsa Lominsa to post on the directory and seek out a LS.

Other than that, I would like to thank everyone for their support. I've noticed an increase in Limsa Lominsa RP already and it's all of you that made it possible.

RE: Limsa Lominsa: A City Reborn - Zhavi - 04-01-2014

Well, three cheers for you for identifying something you felt was a problem and doing something about it, dagnabit. Projects need their members, but they also need someone pushing it along. Without either they never get off the ground. Smile

(and, personally, that directory of yours made it super easy to find people to rp with in Limsa. All but one of the people I've been pming I got from that directory, for srs)