Hydaelyn Role-Players
Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event ((Poll up for getting best of the week)) (/showthread.php?tid=7284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Askier - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 05:13 AM)Kanaria Galanodel Wrote: Askier: "I thought you were one of the good guys  [Image: bouncy.gif]...... lol."

I was going to... -head bobs watching the smiley- bouncy... bouncy... bouncy... Gah! You make it hard to focus!

My hypnotism smilie is working perfectly... mwhahahahahhaa

(06-03-2014, 11:50 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: I'd like to get involved! My character (As well as Roen and Kage), are brass blades, and under a lot of blackmail. We could be on the "Evil" or the "Good" side really, depending on what you need.

(06-03-2014, 12:00 PM)ExKage Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 11:50 AM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: I'd like to get involved! My character (As well as Roen and Kage), are brass blades, and under a lot of blackmail. We could be on the "Evil" or the "Good" side really, depending on what you need.
^
This

Plus a certain Roegadyn's band had some in Quicksand throwing rumors about Kage in particular. He's even gone from Sultansworn to a Brass Blade!

Glad to have you! =D  Having brass blades on the baddie side would be a fun twist.  Once I get a few things set, would love to have Jin meet with the three of you IC and see if we can rp a way to recruit you three.

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Roen - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:21 PM)Askier Wrote: Glad to have you! =D  Having brass blades on the baddie side would be a fun twist.  Once I get a few things set, would love to have Jin meet with the three of you IC and see if we can rp a way to recruit you three.
Jin may also want to meet with a certain Monetarist noble first, Jameson Taeros, especially if Jin is of the Garlean affiliation. He is the one that is pulling the strings of the three Sworn-turned-Blades at the moment and has associations of his own with the Empire.

Smile

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:28 PM)Brynn Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 01:21 PM)Askier Wrote: Glad to have you! =D  Having brass blades on the baddie side would be a fun twist.  Once I get a few things set, would love to have Jin meet with the three of you IC and see if we can rp a way to recruit you three.
Jin may also want to meet with a certain Monetarist noble first, Jameson Taeros, especially if Jin is of the Garlean affiliation. He is the one that is pulling the strings of the three Sworn-turned-Blades at the moment and has associations of his own with the Empire.

Smile
You are just loving this, aren't you Laugh

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Roen - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:39 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

Smile

Maybe.  >.>

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Kage - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:45 PM)Brynn Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 01:39 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:

Smile

Maybe.  >.>

I can hear the /cackles right now.

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Jana - 06-03-2014

I'll happily lend my character to the hero side. I never have a set-in-stone schedule, so it'll be nice that the event doesn't have one either.

Also, are we choosing to ditch rolz.org for combat this time around?

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Askier - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 04:37 PM)Jana Wrote: I'll happily lend my character to the hero side. I never have a set-in-stone schedule, so it'll be nice that the event doesn't have one either.

Also, are we choosing to ditch rolz.org for combat this time around?
Negative, we are still using rolz.org I need to update my rough draft. I had just copied combat rules from earlier event and didn't change lok

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Kraz - 06-04-2014

I'll put Kraz forward for this event since the last time I didn't get invovled until the very end and I regretted it for missing out on some great RP. Depending on how things go ICly Kraz could be convinced into assisting with the heroes and their cause or being blackmailed into working with the villains.

Depending on the times for the main events I should be able to attend them (my own raid times allowing), the minor plots and stuff I'd have to co-ordinate a bit more.

Either way, count me in. We'll see how IC interactions take this.

RE: Another Episodic RP event? - Askier - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 02:24 PM)Kraz Wrote: I'll put Kraz forward for this event since the last time I didn't get invovled until the very end and I regretted it for missing out on some great RP. Depending on how things go ICly Kraz could be convinced into assisting with the heroes and their cause or being blackmailed into working with the villains.

Depending on the times for the main events I should be able to attend them (my own raid times allowing), the minor plots and stuff I'd have to co-ordinate a bit more.

Either way, count me in. We'll see how IC interactions take this.

Glad to have you on board, Kraz'a Big Grin  Looking forward to having you more involved.

Main events will, most likely, be Thursdays at 8 CST since that is what worked best for everyone last event.

As for which team, I'll see how creative I can get with Jin'li and Askier for recruitment purposes, unless someone beats me too it... lol

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event - C'kayah Polaali - 06-04-2014

I likely won't be able to make the main events, then. But I'll happily play on the periphery like I did last time.Big Grin

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event - Kage - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 03:31 PM)Askier Wrote: Main events will, most likely, be Thursdays at 8 CST since that is what worked best for everyone last event.
I primarily raid Wed 5pm-8ishpm PDT and then with a group that wants to push content on Thurs 5pm-8ish pm PDT so I'll just be on the peripherals.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event - Askier - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 03:58 PM)C Wrote: I likely won't be able to make the main events, then. But I'll happily play on the periphery like I did last time.Big Grin
So you mean make me dress up Askier as Jin'li again and run out to a remote area normal Jin'li was to low to go to watch you an Osric fight? Lol.

Since you can't Make major events I'll get with you and drop a few minor event plotlines your way For you to juggle.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 04:31 PM)ExKage Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 03:31 PM)Askier Wrote: Main events will, most likely, be Thursdays at 8 CST since that is what worked best for everyone last event.
I primarily raid Wed 5pm-8ishpm PDT and then with a group that wants to push content on Thurs 5pm-8ish pm PDT so I'll just be on the peripherals.

Same sadly. Wednesday and Thursday won't really work for me. I guess I'll just have to do sidelines stuff.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event - Melkire - 06-04-2014

Probably better off scheduling for the weekend, Askier. Maybe throw up a Doodle and get everyones' availability?

http://doodle.com/en/

EDIT: lol "through" instead of "throw". THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR POSTING FROM WORK.

RE: Brainstorm for Episodic rp event - Askier - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 05:04 PM)Melkire Wrote: Probably better off scheduling for the weekend, Askier. Maybe through up a Doodle and get everyones' availability?

http://doodle.com/en/

And this is why i brainstorm. 

At work atm but will organize a doodle to get people's availability when off this evening so we can figure out what day works best for everyone.