Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party (/showthread.php?tid=7983)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - Jancis - 08-25-2014

(08-24-2014, 12:20 AM)Fio Arasgain Wrote: Made it. Got drugged. Had fun. Yay.
Shows up later at the Grindstone with bits of dried blood on his armor and hair...

Reassures Jancis that most of it isn't his...

o_O What did I miss in Limsa?!

RE: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - Melodia - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 11:28 AM)Jancis Wrote:
(08-24-2014, 12:20 AM)Fio Arasgain Wrote: Made it. Got drugged. Had fun. Yay.
Shows up later at the Grindstone with bits of dried blood on his armor and hair...

Reassures Jancis that most of it isn't his...

o_O What did I miss in Limsa?!
Shenanigans.......lots of shenanigans. *Totally did NOT pickpocket the man's housekey from him while he was drunk*Angel

RE: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - Aya - 08-25-2014

Never trust PIRATES! O.O

(08-25-2014, 11:39 AM)Aya Wrote:  Never trust PIRATES! O.O
But....Ruru isn't a pirate. He's just some shady underworlder now. Tongue

Even with that said, you can ALWAYS trust Ruru.

Always.

Mhmmm. Tonberry

RE: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - Aya - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 11:41 AM)Rurutani Wrote:

Always.

Mhmmm. Tonberry
You're ALL Pirates!!! O.O (this event has only convinced me further! ^^)

(08-25-2014, 11:42 AM)Aya Wrote:
(08-25-2014, 11:41 AM)Rurutani Wrote:

Always.

Mhmmm. Tonberry
You're ALL Pirates!!! O.O (this event has only convinced me further! ^^)
Muahahahaha Evil

RE: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - C'kayah Polaali - 08-25-2014

This was such a fun event, thank you everyone who came, and especially those of you who put it on!

The most delightful and surprising thing for me in this event was that the dancer who bumped into and having a flirty conversation with C'kayah was played by the very person who first inspired me to take C down the darker path!

(08-25-2014, 01:46 PM)C Wrote: This was such a fun event, thank you everyone who came, and especially those of you who put it on!

The most delightful and surprising thing for me in this event was that the dancer who bumped into and having a flirty conversation with C'kayah was played by the very person who first inspired me to take C down the darker path!
My most surprising moment for C'kayah was the funniest mt ever about Zhi! Tongue

Hehhe! It was so much fun though. I switched between all three of my characters which was a bit tiring but I had a great time. Smile

RE: Limsa Lominsa Wench Event: Pirate Party - C'kayah Polaali - 08-25-2014

(08-25-2014, 02:11 PM)Rurutani Wrote:
(08-25-2014, 01:46 PM)C Wrote: This was such a fun event, thank you everyone who came, and especially those of you who put it on!

My most surprising moment for C'kayah was the funniest mt ever about Zhi! Tongue

Hehhe! It was so much fun though. I switched between all three of my characters which was a bit tiring but I had a great time. Smile
I am the freakin' king of mistypes. It was supposed to go to the super-secret Tylwyth Narah linkshell, and instead it went to /say XD

The best part about that was C'kayah was using the LS to talk to another TN member who was right in the room, so she heard the mistype Big Grin