Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Rich people where we at - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Rich people where we at (/showthread.php?tid=8561)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Rich people where we at - Roswyn - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 03:06 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: So many rich folks...

/lipstick

I'd hit it.

RE: Rich people where we at - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 02:55 PM)OttoVann Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 02:52 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Erik's family were upper crust in Ala Mhigo, but he and his mother were second class citizens as refugees in Gridania. After he came to Ul'dah and the Flames, steady pay as a soldier and a teenager was nice, but still the immigrant thing sort of held him, but good investments and not being the standard wild highlander sterotype help him out. After he had been here and made something of himself (early 20s) he bought a townhouse on Onyx and that was his pretend home until FC housing became a thing. Presently he is an upper middle class person, as would anyone be in a middle management position in government employment. Which is good as he has 5 to 7 mouths to feed at any given time.

Damn m8 I stay busy but I dont have kids.  Why you got so many kids?
I'm not his kid..... xD

RE: Rich people where we at - Erik Mynhier - 10-08-2014

Actually I have a collection of pictures of Erik standing next to every child NPC including the Doma ones entitled Erik's little Bastards.

RE: Rich people where we at - Kage - 10-08-2014

Erik needs some shit tied.

RE: Rich people where we at - Sounsyy - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 03:06 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: So many rich folks...

/lipstick

[Image: 1390359996583.gif]

RE: Rich people where we at - Kage - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 02:41 PM)Jana Wrote: while Jana's living on flatbread and flat ale.
Jana... no! Franz cooks much better foods than that!

RE: Rich people where we at - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 03:30 PM)Kage Wrote: Erik needs some shit tied.
[youtube]pOUaevPwsRU[/youtube]

RE: Rich people where we at - Jana - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 03:35 PM)Kage Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 02:41 PM)Jana Wrote: while Jana's living on flatbread and flat ale.

Well, this is mostly taking into account Jana's life so far; she used money to get to Ul'dah from the Shroud in the beginning, she used money to study in La Noscea and will, in the near future, use more money to move into the house. But she's largely lived a vagabond's life.

RE: Rich people where we at - Siha - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 02:59 PM)Aldotsk Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 02:55 PM)OttoVann Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 02:52 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Erik's family were upper crust in Ala Mhigo, but he and his mother were second class citizens as refugees in Gridania. After he came to Ul'dah and the Flames, steady pay as a soldier and a teenager was nice, but still the immigrant thing sort of held him, but good investments and not being the standard wild highlander sterotype help him out. After he had been here and made something of himself (early 20s) he bought a townhouse on Onyx and that was his pretend home until FC housing became a thing. Presently he is an upper middle class person, as would anyone be in a middle management position in government employment. Which is good as he has 5 to 7 mouths to feed at any given time.

Damn m8 I stay busy but I dont have kids.  Why you got so many kids?

free insurance for kids. Siha and Lenna need em.

HEY HEY HEY. Siha only takes Erik's money when he insists. Which is probably all the time...this is not a good case for her... *Disappears into the shadows* Tonberry

RE: Rich people where we at - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 04:17 PM)Jana Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 03:35 PM)Kage Wrote:

Well, this is mostly taking into account Jana's life so far; she used money to get to Ul'dah from the Shroud in the beginning, she used money to study in La Noscea and will, in the near future, use more money to move into the house. But she's largely lived a vagabond's life.

Ok, I'm modifying Franz's #feedtheroe campaign into #feedourhouse for <uldah> people. We shall RP nice meals when possible.

RE: Rich people where we at - ArmachiA - 10-08-2014

Armi is wealthier than I (I only have a few million to my name after buying a house ; ;) she didn't spend a dime of her money when she worked at her more shady job back in 1.0 and it just kind of built up. She is very rich, but she doesn't really talk about it. She does have a closet full of very expensive clothes that she never wears because she's too frightened to, but they all look very pretty.

RE: Rich people where we at - Nero - 10-08-2014

I don't think Nero really compares to, say, Ul'dahn nobles in terms of affluence, but illegal activity is very lucrative and he isn't lacking in coin. The downside is that he has to maintain direct contact in his operations for them to go well (meaning not much IC free time) and that lawful elements can, with the right information, knock out his source of income at the knees.

RE: Rich people where we at - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 10-08-2014

Hmm...I haven't actually addressed the state of Aeylis's wealth in an IC setting, but she always buys people drinks at the bar.  Granted her family company is supposedly very large and thriving, I'm not sure how I really want to take that issue.

OOC.......on my main over on another server/completely different SE account, she had a good 30 mil on her.  It took me so long to accumulate that much >.>

RE: Rich people where we at - Edda - 10-09-2014

Alright Otto, you get the slaves and cigars and I'll supply the hundred dollar bills. You're pretty much the only ICly obviously and obscenely rich person I have roleplayed with, but I am always on the hunt for more spoiled rich kids and heirs. OOC though... well, the millions I do have just kind of... accumulated. I don't do anything to make money, but I also won't spend more than 400 gil on a teleport, so there's that.

RE: Rich people where we at - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-09-2014

(10-09-2014, 03:53 PM)Edda Wrote: Alright Otto, you get the slaves and cigars and I'll supply the hundred dollar bills. You're pretty much the only ICly obviously and obscenely rich person I have roleplayed with, but I am always on the hunt for more spoiled rich kids and heirs. OOC though... well, the millions I do have just kind of... accumulated. I don't do anything to make money, but I also won't spend more than 400 gil on a teleport, so there's that.

Gotta stay rich, right?