Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I love it when..." - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: "I love it when..." (/showthread.php?tid=8709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: "I love it when..." - Berrod Armstrong - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 03:26 PM)Lilithium Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 03:24 PM)Ha Wrote: I love it when I get asked to RP.  I'm accustomed to being the initiator.
 Same! Smile Though lately people have been asking me before I get a chance too so yay Big Grin

Also, before I snuggle back into bed....

I love it when an FC member and I come up with a really sick, twisted RP plot for our characters just so that he can race change into a Highlander. Especially sick, twisted ideas concocted at 6AM when I'm at my most creative :-3
I love it when someone race changes to highlander.

RE: "I love it when..." - K'nahli - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 01:43 PM)Whittledown Wrote: I love it when I catch someone checking out my character. 

Hahaha, I am guilty of a similar feeling but at the same time I sometimes feel anxious for the fact www

"What do you want from me? WHAT DO YOU WANT???"

RE: "I love it when..." - Bryn - 10-20-2014

I love it when people make use of the character wiki in random RP. Smile

RE: "I love it when..." - Telluride - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 04:15 PM)Knahli Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 01:43 PM)Whittledown Wrote: I love it when I catch someone checking out my character. 

Hahaha, I am guilty of a similar feeling but at the same time I sometimes feel anxious for the fact www

"What do you want from me? WHAT DO YOU WANT???"

The proper question should be, "What DON'T they want?"

I love it when RP of my own design makes it into the stories of others.

RE: "I love it when..." - Marisa - 10-20-2014

I love it when, as a healer, I fuck something up and other people apologize for it. I played WoW for 7 years, and there it was always "Anything that goes wrong is automatically the healer's fault!" Here, people are smart enough to think ahead. They realize that if I were to get mad and leave (I never do, but I could!), they'd have to wait forever for a replacement healer. The people in WoW were always too stupid to comprehend that.

RE: "I love it when..." - ProvaDiServo - 10-21-2014

I love it when introductions aren't always polite or nice. sometimes those people who've met under those circumstances become pals.

RE: "I love it when..." - Gaspard - 10-21-2014

I love it when i get commendations as non-blm dps, because i manage to out-aggro the tank. (mind you on low to midlevel dungeons)

RE: "I love it when..." - Fates Skein - 10-21-2014

I love it when I'm so involved in the RP that it's 2-3 hours past my bedtime but I don't care because "OMG this story is awesome".

I love it when I'm out running around, doing a fate, and get bowed to or waved at.  Just little acknowledgements.

I love running a dungeon and everyone, ilvl 110 or brand new baby 50, works together as a team.

I love logging in and getting a flood of "Hi!"s

I love it when I've put quiet work into something, not told anyone I was the one that worked on it, and then get to sit back and hear how much everyone loved it, the rehashing, the "OMG can you believe <blank> happened?!"

RE: "I love it when..." - Telluride - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 12:59 AM)ProvaDiServo Wrote: I love it when introductions aren't always polite or nice. sometimes those people who've met under those circumstances become pals.

As someone who plays a very brash and cocksure character, I applaud this attitude!

RE: "I love it when..." - K'nahli - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 02:20 PM)Fates Skein Wrote: I love it when I'm out running around, doing a fate, and get bowed to or waved at.  Just little acknowledgements.

Haha, this.

RE: "I love it when..." - Parvacake - 10-21-2014

I love it when you're RPing with someone and another character randomly approaches only to tell your character how good looking they are before leaving.

It's interesting lol

RE: "I love it when..." - Geisterfuchs - 10-21-2014

I love to sit in one of the taverns and just listen to the RP happening around me. It makes Eorzea feel so much alive.

RE: "I love it when..." - ProvaDiServo - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 05:09 PM)Geisterfuchs Wrote: I love to sit in one of the taverns and just listen to the RP happening around me. It makes Eorzea feel so much alive.

Definitely agree with that one!

RE: "I love it when..." - Parvacake - 10-27-2014

I love it when you keep someone up until the wee hours of the morning with epic RP and they don't regret having to get up for work in two hours.

RE: "I love it when..." - TheShii - 10-27-2014

I love it when I actually go to sleep when I'm suppose to...