Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.] (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-25-2014

Sorry for the slow down this week folks. I've going through somewhat of a rough time in real life.

HOWEVER, I now come with goodies for those who like to paint in Photoshop and have always secretly wondered what my brushes were.

You can download them here. I might pull them down way in the future if I run out of dropbox space, but for now, feel free to grab'em.

You'll have to make your brush-window 9 spaces wide like the example picture below, or everything looks kinda borked. They're generally organized in terms of what I like to use most, but I also added some brushes I really liked from other artists recently.

[Image: brushset.jpg]

Yes, I have a category specifically called magic. :V

Anyway, play around with them, see if you like them - keep the ones you love, toss the ones you hate. Smile

I should mention these brushes were for CS6, buuuut they should work in older versions possibly. I don't really have any of those super fancy brush-things they added in CS5.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - crowmeleon - 10-25-2014

[Image: dgyes.gif]

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-25-2014

I forgot to mention. The Smudge category is for smudge tool. Jack the smudge strength up to 100 and play.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Menelwen - 10-26-2014

So many lovely brushes. @.@

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Antain - 10-26-2014

*bows to Tiergan the Great* Thank you, Master. You honor me greatly.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Lady Rivienne - 10-26-2014

Oh thank yooou! Big Grin I so want to play with the magic brushes mm.

..lol the name of the zip cracked me up.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-26-2014

Hey folks, just as a tip about the 'magic' brushes.

I usually use them by setting a layer to some crazy blending mode like Overlay or Linear/Color Dodge (I don't remember what, you'll just have to go through'em all), using the brush like a stamp, and then erasing out bits I don't want.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - crowmeleon - 10-27-2014

luri plis halp wat am i doing wrong

[Image: HWlwj7f.jpg]

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 08:43 PM)crowmeleon Wrote: luri plis halp wat am i doing wrong

YOU HAVE CREATED A MASTERPIECE.

10/10

alsoiloveyou

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Emadra - 10-28-2014

Teach me your ways dammit, Tiergan! FrustratedHeart

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Adventurer - 10-28-2014

(10-27-2014, 08:43 PM)crowmeleon Wrote: luri plis halp wat am i doing wrong

[Image: char_1136.jpg]

Pretty good imo! 10/10 would commission.

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-29-2014

EDIT: SOMEONE GOT FAT CAT. YESSS

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - TheShii - 10-29-2014

wish I had ps on this computer. I used sai primarily though. lovely brushes wish I had both!

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Tiergan - 10-30-2014

[Image: bartolomeo.jpg]

The Golden Knight

RE: [CLOSED] Tiergan's Commissions and Shameless Self Promotion - Menelwen - 10-30-2014

...One of the few times that gold dye is acceptable.

Well-freaking-done with this one, Tier. Seriously. Thumbsup