Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ms Eorzea Pagent? (/showthread.php?tid=10604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Antain - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 06:47 PM)Zyrusticae Wrote: Hmmmmm.

These things never really work out for the genderqueer folks... Dodgy

Mhm. It's very discouraging to say the least.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Flashhelix - 03-17-2015

I hate everybody equally so I think I'd be a gr8 judge

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Berrod Armstrong - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:00 PM)Vaughn Wrote:

Don't let it be! If there's a niche that's not catered to by others, create something/run something/host something that caters to it! In fact, it should be motivation to provide a platform for representation more than anything else.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Warren Castille - 03-17-2015

Bring me a dress. I'll win this thing.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Wymsical - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:33 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:

Don't let it be! If there's a niche that's not catered to by others, create something/run something/host something that caters to it! In fact, it should be motivation to provide a platform for representation more than anything else.

Exactly this! Or if the already-existing stuff is understanding enough, why not bring up the possibility of being more open about certain niches? After all, feedback and requests are very easy to present here!

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Alothia - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 06:18 PM)Xenedra Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 07:21 AM)Alothia Wrote: I'd probably be better off having Aly be a judge again this time, if you need a lady judge on the panel.

Get the band back together XD

Heck yes! I already told Kass about it!

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Edricane - 03-17-2015

Ok, well I'm going to only say this once. If you identify as a woman, you're welcome to join it. If you identify as a man, join the Mr Eorzea when it comes around. But understand these are under time constraints. Mr Eorzea, there wasn't many of us in it but it took hours. I'm not trying to leave anyone out, I'm just trying to make it as enjoyable as possible without extending it to take a whole day. Please understand! If you have questions though, please feel free to send me a private message. Though if I see to many negative posts in the thread I'm going to scrap the idea.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

please don't scrap this idea!!! this jut sounds too too awesome

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - g0ne - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 08:38 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: please don't scrap this idea!!! this jut sounds too too awesome

Quoted for emphasis!

Also, nobody post any negative posts! Post the SMILE way!! 

So we can get a Ms Eorzea Pageant!! :3

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - g0ne - 03-19-2015

Is the Miss Eorzea Pageant happening or not? :O

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Edricane - 03-19-2015

In the Immortal words of the great Yoshi P, "Please look forward to it!"

Also, need judges, if you're interested private message me.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - g0ne - 04-05-2015

Undecided

Is this still alive?

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 02:23 AM)Eleni Wrote: Undecided

Is this still alive?

i dunno but i hope so ;n; it looked so fun and totally something clio would do ic ( she even made erik go enter the mr eorzea pageant today... xD)

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Edricane - 04-05-2015

Due to the Mr Eorzea pageant being done this had been pushed off. It will probably take place during the summer festival. As well, if the creators of the Mr Eorzea pageant are not giving out prizes to the winner, I fear I will have to do the same thing for this pageant, it would not be fair to the men that entered that pageant.

RE: Ms Eorzea Pagent? - Maril - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 07:05 AM)Edricane Wrote: Due to the Mr Eorzea pageant being done this had been pushed off. It will probably take place during the summer festival. As well, if the creators of the Mr Eorzea pageant are not giving out prizes to the winner, I fear I will have to do the same thing for this pageant, it would not be fair to the men that entered that pageant.

I was one of the judges for the Mr. Eorzea - We did give prices to the top 5 + "Mr. Personality" 
My offer of help still stands, it was very fun last night and I am positive Ms Eorzea would be just as (if not more) successful.