Hydaelyn Role-Players
No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: No More Scions [New stuff available!] (/showthread.php?tid=10881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Warren Castille - 04-26-2015

[Image: hnnnnng.jpg]

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - ChewableMorphine - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 08:38 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: [Image: hnnnnng.jpg]

I spent like a whole night going berserk over yours, it was wicked and totally worth coming to work borderline hungover. I'm real proud of that one, so yeah! Anybody feel like a splash screen? Holler on over to me, self-proclaimed chairman of the Eorzean Assassin Association?

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Warren Castille - 04-26-2015

For fucking serious, Flynt's work is legit. I made this my background, it's excellent and better than I could have imagined.

A million thanks. I'll do my best to retain my ranking! Just... no one ask me to roll for it.

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - ChewableMorphine - 04-26-2015

Screwing around some more, redid my own splash image experimenting with third-party cut-ins. This one being the smile. Also +1 for any e-horror aficionados who know exactly what this silhouette is based off of.

[Image: PQidmtT.jpg]

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - ChewableMorphine - 04-28-2015

And here's Solis Claritas, #6 in the bantam-league heroes of Eorzea, keep on working at it, pal. You'll make it big eventually.

[Image: feTbpn2.jpg]

The most up-and-coming manslayer I've ever come across, the pinnacle of the name Hellsguard, the nightmare of Abalathia's Spine, aptly coming in at number 13: Flameson Hammersmith.

[Image: mYJ1uR1.jpg]

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Hammersmith - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 07:10 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: The most up-and-coming manslayer I've ever come across, the pinnacle of the name Hellsguard, the nightmare of Abalathia's Spine, aptly coming in at number 13: Flameson Hammersmith.

[Image: mYJ1uR1.jpg]

Flattery will get you everywhere except to a safe distance.

(No, srsly, I love this.

Anytime m8! I'm having fun with these. Yours was a bit of a challenge considering how blocky the Roe frame is, and plus I really wanted to keep that axe in there, but to keep it relevant I slapped blood spatter on it.

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Desu Nee - 04-28-2015

HOW THE FUCK I DID NOT SEE THIS BEFORE. NMH IS MY JAM

I'M GONNA TAKE A FUKIN SCREENCAP RIGHT NOW

The number 8 holder of most pretty Lalafell, but number 1 in our hearts, the dearest Ququki.

[Image: 8kQ6Qyl.jpg]

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Desu Nee - 04-28-2015

Senpai noticed me * ~ *

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - ChewableMorphine - 04-29-2015

At number three, Holly Summers Clio, the newlywed.

[Image: dKh2774.jpg]

The runner up, Woodwailers' wood wailin' numero duo: Gwannes Oskwell. Coulda been #1 if you didn't become dragonsplat.

[Image: 7JuVx9Z.jpg]

RE: No More Scions [New stuff available!] - Zac Evans - 04-29-2015

I have this RESOUNDING urge to get one.

I'll be at work for the rest of the day, if you want a thing, refer to the OP and I'll put it on queue, I make each in about an hour and a half time. So I won't keep anybody waiting.