Hydaelyn Role-Players
What kind of drunk is your character? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: What kind of drunk is your character? (/showthread.php?tid=11028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Kiera Hawkeye - 04-11-2015

After several drinks, Kiera loves to dance and sing, especially with other people. Although her motherly instinct tends to really come out, and always tries to make sure that the people she's drinking with are doing okay and are being tended to. She'll drink pretty heavily along with you, but she'll make sure there's some water thrown in there for good measure. Also, "I'll kick his ass, I'll kick her ass, I'll kick my own ass!" when someone gets especially abrasive and rude toward her, her friends, or the topics of Highlanders and Ala Mhigo in a bad light.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Leomoon - 04-12-2015

Tana is a bit of a more playful but angry drunk. Get a few shots in her and shes wanting to hug and a few more and she wants to have a fist fight then hug. Once she drank herself and a Lalafel out of a keg and fell asleep in a farmers crops after he landed a good hit on her cheek. The only person to come out on top of her was her Fiance Hisao who seeing she was drunk picked her up from the bar lifted her over his shoulder then carried her home.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Klynzahr - 04-13-2015

Klynzahr is a very talkative drunk. Her tongue begins to loosen after the second glass, quickly followed by a resurgence of the thick northern sea dialect she was raised on. In addition she tends to loose perception of her size, treating any drinking buddies as though they were fellow Roegadyn.

Due to the vast quantity of liquor required to inebriate almost 300lbs of muscle, Klyn rarely goes far beyond this tipsy state. When she does manage it, the long-winded, heavily-accented rambles begin to pick up speed and run together until she is pretty much unintelligible. Fortunately by that point, she is usually only speaking to hear herself talk.

On the other hand, Dani spends a fair portion of her life on the tipsy side of drunk and functions reasonably well in that state. When she does range deeper into the drink, it drags her into a very pensive mood and longer drinking binges often accompany weeks of depression in a perpetuating cycle. 

Iyrnahct drinks, and laughs, and sings. He gets drunk, laughs harder, and sings louder. He's a very simple man in that regard.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Qhora Bajihri - 04-13-2015

Qhora doesn't drink. Anymore. Even when she did, she didn't really like the feeling of losing herself in the buzz.

If she were to get drunk/someone were to get her drunk, she'd a) realize and run for the hills, possibly expecting poison, then b) trash an inn room, brutally, and be paying for it on installments for months to follow. She definitely wouldn't stick around to show people what kind of drunk she is, angry and bitter. If she were stuck in public for some reason, she'd probably hide in a corner and sob into her stein until everyone went away or she passed out. So scared, then violent, then angry, then sad? Not pleasant.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Caspar - 04-14-2015

A violent drunk, she is depressive and angry in alternating stages throughout, though it never lasts long, and oddly, she doesn't seem to ever experience hangovers. It takes a lot to cause it too, which is equally strange considering she doesn't have a drinking history, and she has a small body, being Lala.

Her most common sticking point is her size and her anger at being not as small and cute (by her perception) as other Lalas...

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Mergen - 04-16-2015

[Image: bnG1kfsq6lHm8.gif]

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - U'roh Tia - 04-22-2015

Well, Roh is.... 

Well the infamous. "HEY!... C'mere." Oft stumbling around in the few times he's been drunk out of his wits. He's also prone to drunken rants and bouts of "I love you man..."

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Ronin'ra - 04-22-2015

[Image: tumblr_mwdod36No01sulu5oo1_500.gif]

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Iex - 04-22-2015

I do not believe Lynx has gotten drunk, mostly probably because he can never afford enough of the cheap stuff or any of the good stuff.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Unnamed Mercenary - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 05:06 PM)Iex Wrote: I do not believe Lynx has gotten drunk, mostly probably because he can never afford enough of the cheap stuff or any of the good stuff.

We're fixing this.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Ruran - 04-22-2015

Coincidentally, Locke got drunk for the first time ever last week. Turns out he's quite giggle-happy. But he was in a very joyful situation and was just loving all the good feelings around him. He shows his emotions in the extreme of the situation. When there are happy people around him, he's falling over and laughing and grinning like an idiot. When sad, he's bawling and hugging or curled up in the fetal position.

... So he basically becomes a parody of himself.

Orrian has never been flat-out drunk before, though he enjoys a glass of wine now and then. I imagine he'd either just internalize more, or be more loose-lipped and cranky than he normally is and get into trouble with his heretical statements. All while scientifically marveling at the outcome of his own intoxication!

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Kellach Woods - 04-22-2015

An extremely driven drunk, willing to catch a boat and walk from Mist to the Lavender Beds because he forgot a drink on the table.

Also, easily drawn into bed.

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Leanne - 04-23-2015

[Image: snow6.gif]

Posting into the thread again...I think this resumes drunk Leanne. She's happy drinking, but do not mess with her while she's at it.

You're all warned @_@

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

(04-23-2015, 02:11 AM)Leanne Wrote: [Image: snow6.gif]

Posting into the thread again...I think this resumes drunk Leanne. She's happy drinking, but do not mess with her while she's at it.

You're all warned @_@

yeah, she'll spit on chu ;p

RE: What kind of drunk is your character? - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

(04-22-2015, 05:12 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 05:06 PM)Iex Wrote: I do not believe Lynx has gotten drunk, mostly probably because he can never afford enough of the cheap stuff or any of the good stuff.

We're fixing this.

yus we are.