Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Intermission - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Intermission (/showthread.php?tid=1902)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Intermission - Niteshade_Rune - 08-20-2013

(08-19-2013, 11:52 PM)Darien Cadell Wrote: Oof, I was hoping we could get some of our peeps up in this thing, but if it's full already, uhh... wow. Ha! I'll try and find someone with whom to inquire further once Early Access gets started up.

Yea, i managed to get lucky and got ahold of someone during sunday . By that point when I looked at the listing of members it was down to about 3-4 open spots after i got in lol. They had already been talking about setting up something along the lines of an Intermission2 linkshell and a few of the folks were going to opt to help set it up and act as go betweens. Was the last I heard, I was at that point meeting the Admiral and admiring the nice office and window view there before I had to turn in for the night.

RE: Intermission - Tacos - 08-24-2013

This sounds like a thing I would be interested in. A shame it's full. D: But if there's a new one being set up, that is also good. I could even try and do some of the inviting myself if necessary (once I figure out how linkshells actually work aaaah).

RE: Intermission - Shae'ra - 08-24-2013

I read on another thread that this was the OOC gathering on Balmung, though, from reading the comments it is full. Is there someone who is running a second version in which I could message in game to be invited? Forgive me for being rather new to this and understanding how linkshells work. I attempted to look it up and said that I had to be invited: if that information is wrong. I apologize.

RE: Intermission - Firae - 08-24-2013

i want to be in this but its full....we need a second version

RE: Intermission - Sulie Spellouise - 08-24-2013

I would so be a part of this, is there a second one opening up soon or perhaps some spots?

RE: Intermission - CalemvirLucin - 08-24-2013

If anyone needs in to "Intermission2" let me know in-game Smile

RE: Intermission - Nimarhie - 08-24-2013

I hate to suggest this after you made the LS, but I think Second Intermission would sound a lot better. Smile Up to you though.

Either way, you could add Taijha Tayuun to 2 or the first one if they decide to clear their roster of inactive players (temporarily). I think she might be my main, even though I have my 1.0 characters still... fresh start for fresh Eorzea. Big Grin

RE: Intermission - Sulie Spellouise - 08-25-2013

(08-24-2013, 08:43 PM)Niklaus Lucin Wrote: If anyone needs in to "Intermission2" let me know in-game Smile
If I am able to log on here in a bit; expect a tell from Sulie Spellouise for this Tongue

RE: Intermission - Fates Skein - 08-25-2013

Yes, if I am able to log-in and the first opens up or the second does, I'll be sending a request from Anais Fleurdevide!  Smile

RE: Intermission - Claris - 08-25-2013

And I'll be requesting one for Clalaris Sil'laris. Moogle

RE: Intermission - Tacos - 08-25-2013

And a request for L'sarade Laqi to throw into the mix! Once... Things work again.

RE: Intermission - Jules - 08-25-2013

Me and my partner would very much be up for joining the second one once everything is up and running again.

I have to ask though, will there be an easy means of communicating between the two Intermissions? It seems a waste to have to cut any group off from the other.

RE: Intermission - Divisor - 08-25-2013

I had intended to join Intermission once I'd gotten my bearings during EA, but evidently it's full now. That's my luck. Big Grin

(08-24-2013, 08:43 PM)Niklaus Lucin Wrote: If anyone needs in to "Intermission2" let me know in-game Smile
I will definitely try to get ahold of you soon! Y'know, try. Because the servers are a mess.

RE: Intermission - Evalentino - 08-25-2013

Euan Quinn seeking admission here as well!

RE: Intermission - Ciara Snow - 08-26-2013

I don't mean to complain but I would have thought original intermission players especially ones who've been around since the creation would have been a shoo in for this pearl. I was away from home in p4 and trying to log in last two days to find out I lost my ls. I am a little upset. Please add me to the second pearl if you can.