Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=802)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Kima wolf - 11-12-2010

sorry, wrong post))

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Sivamet - 11-12-2010

Siva looked around as the old woman greeted them and her eyes landed on Ashram. He thought he wasn't seen, but forgot she had grown up in the forest and knew what to look for. Her eyes narrowed and hardened as she watched him cut into the tree taking its essence, roots, and pieces for his keeping. She watched him bribe the girl and memorized the girl's look before a small smirk formed on her face. She made sure he knew she watched, and knew catching his eye contact and allowing him to see the knowledge on her face.

Her hand closed around the Linkpearl she spoke to Kailisto on before turning away deliberately to hear the old woman say “Why she'd send a novice and a gaggle of damned mercenaries is beyond me..” Siva just smiled at the old woman and turned her gaze as Darius approached them quirking a brow at his arrogance.

Crossing her arms she managed to whisper to Kailisto over the linkpearl We have an issue before just laughing softly

You are one for words and bravado Darius. you who do not fear the curse of the tree? and just what does your lovely young warrior wife feel eh? Siva asked in a quiet tone stepping forward. She looked at the two hyur who accompanied the old woman before nodding to her with wary respectfulness

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Ana Minake - 11-18-2010

After taking in Siva's disapproval of her plan, she turned back to the tree and twitched her nose at the scent of someone familiar that didn't travel here with the group. She shrugged her shoulders and listened to Miyu's explanation. She smiled back to the innocent wink and turned back to the tree as she felt the younger Miquo'te's grip tighten around her own. She closed her eyes and took a calming breath before she turned and whispered into Miyu's ear,
Show Content
After hearing the dashing male's proposal to earn the reward, a sly grin played across her lips. "This might make my plan valid."

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Eternal Darkness - 11-19-2010

Show Content

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Miyu Asuka - 11-27-2010

Miyu let Ana's hand go and approached the tree and looked up, It's quite a big tree.She lays her hand on the bark and closed her eyes, concentrating.
After a minute or so, she shivered slightly and turned to Sivamet with a somewhat confused look on her face. "As far as I know it's just a normal tree... Although... hmm. I can't explain it. But it's not the tree itself that does anything."

She heard the Old Hyur woman speak and staggered slightly. Watching and hearing her talk yet she said nothing in return and got a bit closer to Siva.
“You, you have the look of a babe who just first stepped out of the forest. If you don't know what yer doin get away before it has its next victim...”

Miyu looked slightly annoyed but shrugged it off.
She saw the young man with the long black hair and charming smile step forward; “Name's Darius, and I plan to prove to these people it's a myth, me an me wife, a soldier in her own right will get married here, right under this tree tomorrow! Then i'll claim the reward...”

Miyu finally said something again; "I don't think that's such a good idea. The tree might not be the cause, but something else is... Please postpone the marriage. For the good of your fiancée"

She looked quite worried and felt annoyed that she did not yet know what exactly caused all of this. But she did found it suspicious that one Hyur would go through with the marriage anyway, almost as he wanted to happen...

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Mohri - 11-28-2010

Mohri chaffed against the restrictions that surrounded his freedom yet again. Bodyguard duty for the village shaman Keah, a job he resented but owed a favour to his clan brother. This hanging tree business had put a few individuals on alert, like it or not he was here to do a job.

AS the shaman moved out to meet the strangers, He and his clan brother fell in step behind her. His Chakram secured to his back and his Brass knuckles hanging by his side in easy reach. Following the Elder with a watchful eye wasn't too hard but he kept his muscles coiled ready for action when she stopped and slammed her cane down on the ground.

Quickly scanning the clearing, noting the size and strength of the group, eyes resting on the tall Elezen. This one He knew.

Re: The Hanging Tree (Open mystery RP, all welcome) - Sivamet - 11-28-2010

Sivamet's gaze wandered down to Miya as she listened to her and nodded slightly. Noting her annoyed reaction to the Shaman she set a gentle hand on the Miqo'te's shoulder for a moment and shook her head slightly letting her know to keep her cool.

Keeping her casual position, one where she could move quickly to protect and defend Miyu and Ana should it be needed, her gaze slid back over the cocky Darius'. Yes, I would postpone that. No need for foolishness in order to claim some sort of prize. Your beloved's life is not worth that risk deadpanning the man.

Her gaze then slid over to the Shaman studying the old woman meticulously before noting and recognizing the guard. Shite why didn't I see that before she thought as she caught the gaze of Mohri and quirked a brow recognizing him.