Hydaelyn Role-Players
Girls Day Out - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Girls Day Out (/showthread.php?tid=9578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Girls Day Out - SicketySix - 02-20-2015

A tall, shirtless, tan figure browsing a weapons booth looked up at the sound of the commotion.

"What in the seven hells is going on?!" A'mon thought to himself, puzzling over the situation that the Lalafells and Hyur now found themselves in.

"Ahh, a confrontation, surely this day will not be as un-eventful as I had thou......*his thought interrupted halfway, upon seeing the hug attack upon the Lalafells* "WHAT's THIS?" He stood starring in disbelief....

Surely he thought he was about to see the situation come to blows, but now, now he didn't know what to think.

"Damn ocean folk" he muttered to himself, "can't even have a proper brawl, city-state of pirates and cutthroats, he disappointing".

Still, he watched on as the situation unfolded......

RE: Girls Day Out - E'jusana - 02-21-2015

Ana wiped the juice from her chin as she finished her lemon and sighed happily. As she looked around she realized that the hyurs had gone right past her while she was eating.

Startled at the fact that she was so into the honey lemon that she tuned out and let the two slip past her, Ana whipped around to see her friends all being hugged to death. Think fast Ana, what would loosen the hyurs grip on them all? she stood there gazing on the scene and thought for a few seconds Lalafells, super cute. Oh! She maneuvered over behind all the lalafells in a flash to be sure her next words would be heard by the girl squeezing her friends. "Is that the Sultana?!" she pointed into the street said with as much enthusiasm as she could muster which may have been a little over the top since many people stopped and looked as well.

The distraction loosened her grip enough for Ana to extract the nearest lalafel. She picked up a silvery-white haired lalafell "Pardon me Mr. Jigumundo," she said, feeling odd for picking up the professor without permission "I'll-uh, just um-set you down here." She gave him an awkward smile, turned, and set him down outside the reach of the crazy lala-huggin' woman. She turned back to see if her distraction worked fully and if she would be able to rescue the others from the death hug.

RE: Girls Day Out - Martsia - 02-26-2015

Mar winced when this new woman came up and started hugging her. Being crushed along side her friends made her just a bit angry! She wished she could reach her new Mordecai, but it was strapped to her back.

"Augh! Let go o me ye great beast!!" She shouted, kicking the would be attacker. Hugs were not her thing...especially from people she hadn't met. "Mel! Are ye okay?" She gasped out.

RE: Girls Day Out - Jig - 02-26-2015

Something was in the air. It was getting hotter and hotter. Was it the weather...

"Oh no..." - Melody noticed a slight twitch on Jig's eyelid after he was put down to the ground by Ana. The sparks jumping on his body were also noticeable as well as pebbles shaking next to Jig. Few fruits on the stand popped spreading juice all over the shopkeeper. An unlit torch bursted with fire...

"A 'Pardon'...?" - Jig muttered through teeth. "A 'Pardon'. Doesn't. Give. Me. Justice." Sparks that were dancing on his body turned into small flames. Light reflecting from his huge spectacles covered his eyes entirely.

Something WAS in the air. Aether to be specific...

RE: Girls Day Out - SM Nick - 02-26-2015

Sakura let go of the two remaining Lalas after her left upper breast catches an ember in order to put it out. Meanwhile the apple popped with its juices all over the place, some of it reaching Solis. After he regains himself, he licks the apple juice and with a surprised face he sees Sakura's breast burn and with a comedic expression he sees the popped apple.

Solis: "Sakura! MY APPLE!"
Sakura: "Ow...you meanie! Solis-san~!" She turns around to find a super angry Solis with a comedic fiery aura. Comedically scared she asked "S-Solis-san? Are you all right? Solis-san?"

A raging flame can be seen in Solis's angry eyes. He looks around to find the flames around Jig and immediately dashes towards him, grabbing and shaking him comedically in anger.

Solis: "Gods damn it you little bastard! Look what you did! You burned my friend and worse, YOU POPPED MY APPLE! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!"

Sakura: "Stop it Solis-san let go of him! Please stop!"

RE: Girls Day Out - Melody - 03-01-2015

((MAJOR EDIT! Wow, apparently I can't read. So sorry, Solis! DX))

Melody managed to wriggle her way out of Sakura's grasp when the ember burned the annoying woman. She rolled out of reach and looked around to see Ana helping Mar out of the hug trap, and Solis starting to shake a very, very pissed looking Jigumundo. Were those torches starting to flare oddly?

This was about to get bad. Really bad.

"No no no!" She made a mad dash to the two angry individuals, snatching up her satchel off the ground, and tried to stop this madness before the Professor could pitch his first fireball.

In a panic, she'd swing her bag at Solis to get him to stop.

"You! Whoever you are! Quit it before he does something stupid! Professor, please calm down!"

'This day keeps getting crazier and crazier!'

RE: Girls Day Out - E'jusana - 03-11-2015

Ana sees the man violently shake Jig and rushes over. She smacks the man upside his head as hard as she can and shouts very sternly "Let go of him!" Her eyes are set a blaze piercing right through Solis. "Is a stupid apple worth your life?" she spits as her anger starts to boil and she glances to the fiery Jig the man is still holding and shaking back and forth. She sees the look on Jig's face, the sparks coming off of his body, and starts to wonder if this random guy is going to spontaneously combust soon.

RE: Girls Day Out - Martsia - 04-10-2015

Martsia groans watching every bit of chaos unfold before her very eyes. 

"Hey Jig! Can ye calm down?!" She looked at him nervously. These two strangers were making things go really bad, really fast. 

"Hey don't you make him more mad than he already is!"