Hydaelyn Role-Players
CJ's Art Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: CJ's Art Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Alothia - 05-28-2013

(05-28-2013, 08:48 AM)CassandraJean Wrote: T'ima and P'axi (mosskats character). One of the few things that can get Tima smirking instead of glowering is ruffling the feathers of someone who is uptight/serious/snobby.

(I also learned a little late that Keepers have a different color at the end of their tail, augh! well... oh well. I guess little discrepancies are bound to happen until I'm able to finally make him in the character creator)

[Image: tumblr_mnie2lrigJ1qck31zo1_500.jpg]

Squeee! It's so fun! I really do love your art style! *super jealous*

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Gerik - 05-28-2013

(05-28-2013, 08:48 AM)CassandraJean Wrote: T'ima and P'axi (mosskats character). One of the few things that can get Tima smirking instead of glowering is ruffling the feathers of someone who is uptight/serious/snobby.

(I also learned a little late that Keepers have a different color at the end of their tail, augh! well... oh well. I guess little discrepancies are bound to happen until I'm able to finally make him in the character creator)

[Image: tumblr_mnie2lrigJ1qck31zo1_500.jpg]

Heart

You gotta tell Mosskat to come say hi. I saw them working on their wiki the other day /stalker!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Nightsha - 05-28-2013

Oh wow! I absolutely adore your art and all of these cool scenes you've drawn. Your skill in anatomy is particularly wonderous.

Specifically on this newest piece I really like their contrasting expressions and the frustration on P'axi's face is incredibly adorable :3

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Aysun - 05-28-2013

For the record, that is no longer a Keeper-only trait (the colored tip) in the new character creator. Smile So you're perfectly fine having an all-black tail.

Also, adorable.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 05-30-2013

Another sketch, this time with Alothia!
She is prepared to avoid the rain, T'ima not so much.

[Image: tumblr_mnm69qcdAS1qck31zo1_500.jpg]

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Deirdre - 05-30-2013

T'ima looks like he's going to be popular! Hehe, lovely as always darling~

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Alothia - 05-30-2013

AAAHhhhh!! I love it! It's amazing!!! <3 <3HeartHeart

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Eva - 05-30-2013

amg that looks awesome!!!!

Also, there's nothing wrong with being rained on~  Big Grin

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kassandra Dawn - 05-30-2013

awww Aly's adorable!!! and so is Tima

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Edricane - 05-30-2013

From all the art and the wiki, can't wait to RP with you and such. Love your work on Alothia, so cute.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Rhio - 05-30-2013

I don't get the sense that Tim'a particularly minds being wet. (Part tiger, I'd say.)

Seconding Edri's comment about roleplaying; the art you produce is always spectacular.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Ronberku - 05-31-2013

Just awesome!!! I love how you've drawn Alothia. Also the way that you managed to convey their personality through gesture, expression and face is something I simply admire in your style.

I need to get off my lazy ass and start drawing people. (Besides the face sketches I did of Tim'a and Alothia in my sketchbook...)

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 05-31-2013

Thanks everyone!! I'll keep trying to draw whenever I snag some spare time and energy.

@Ronberku
Definitely practice your art, don't be lazy!!! And share it with us to

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Aysun - 05-31-2013

Lookin' gewd~ I feel like the odd man out sometimes because Aysun doesn't like rain. x3

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 06-02-2013

Tim'a and Rhio! This... wasn't what I originally planned to draw but it's so FREAKING HOT augh!! I'm just sitting here in front of a fan sweating and hating the sun (I don't have AC). So anyway, that lead to this.

[Image: tumblr_mnrr68gW8b1qck31zo1_500.jpg]