Hydaelyn Role-Players
RL version of your character - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: RL version of your character (/showthread.php?tid=5387)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: RL version of your character - Capheira - 11-25-2015

Finding a claim that resembled Odette in any way proved to be a formidable task, with freckles usually attributed to fair and angular features. Thankfully, a number of the artists I've commissioned for artworks have gotten her spot on so I've not had a need for anything like that as those pieces were as I'd imagined her.

However, that being said were I to choose one I'd likely say the closest I could find was this random model in the below stock image. It's not an awful match. Certainly the closest I've come across.

A few changes are in order; a darker tan, eyes tinted to aquamarine with a hint of green, blonder hair rather than red. Odette is also somewhat more 'natural' or 'earthy' looking in her appearance. Brows are spot on though.

Needless to say, body claim is an entirely different matter.

[Image: rAjWza.png]

RE: RL version of your character - Telluride - 11-25-2015

As Aya said, we tackled this somewhat before, but fresh audience, fresh considerations, so....

Two candidates for Nathan's RL Appearance:

[Image: PHGlYd2snppmJL_1_m.jpg]

He needs some platform shoes and a good deal more mass, but the look and the pose is otherwise spot-on:

[Image: usersmonicadesktopjinn16.jpg]

RE: RL version of your character - Vyce - 11-25-2015

Did some Photoshopping. Solmund would look a lot like this but with blonder hair.

[Image: iwjgEh0.jpg]

Show Content

RE: RL version of your character - Lady Whiteraven - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 01:18 AM)Eliane Dufresne Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 08:50 PM)Benedict Whiteraven Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 08:28 PM)Eliane Dufresne Wrote: A slight tweak to the hair and eyes, and...

Show Content

. . . *blink . . .blink* . . . Blush I . I . I hope I never run into your character. Benedict would be forced to buy a wheel barrel to hold his jaw and blinders in order to function.

Aw shucks. You're too kind. Blush

No, trust me, Christina Hendricks (or anyone who looks like her) should inspire exactly that sort of reaction lol.

(11-25-2015, 04:57 AM)Capheira Wrote: Finding a claim that resembled Odette in any way proved to be a formidable task, with freckles usually attributed to fair and angular features. Thankfully, a number of the artists I've commissioned for artworks have gotten her spot on so I've not had a need for anything like that as those pieces were as I'd imagined her.

However, that being said were I to choose one I'd likely say the closest I could find was this random model in the below stock image. It's not an awful match. Certainly the closest I've come across.

A few changes are in order; a darker tan, eyes tinted to aquamarine with a hint of green, blonder hair rather than red. Odette is also somewhat more 'natural' or 'earthy' looking in her appearance. Brows are spot on though.

Needless to say, body claim is an entirely different matter.

[Image: rAjWza.png]

Amusingly enough, I can see the model in the picture you chose performing the exact facial expression as the picture in your avatar. Well Done!

RE: RL version of your character - Jmaaira - 11-25-2015

Jay is the exceedingly lovely Shin Min-Ah

Show Content

RE: RL version of your character - Greybarren - 11-25-2015

Oh the "face claim" game or whatever you kids call it.  Tongue

Tristram would probably fall close to Thomas Kretschmann, hair color aside obviously:

Show Content