Hydaelyn Role-Players
You may not know that I...... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: You may not know that I...... (/showthread.php?tid=7675)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: You may not know that I...... - Kage - 07-17-2014

I've got a scar on my forehead area that for a long time when harry potter was out my friends called me Harriet Potter >.<; It's mostly faded away so it's not as visible seeing as I got it by running like a dumbass into a table when I was 3...

... yeah.

Right before I read and watched Old Yeller in 3rd grade I got bit by a cat. It was like... by just a week. So imagine the hysteria I had...

RE: You may not know that I...... - Hiro - 07-17-2014

Old Yeller T_T

One time my dad tricked me into eating a cup (serving size) of wasabi shaped like a mint leaf by telling me it was green tea mint ice cream and that I had to eat it in one go.

I despise wasabi and have trust issues. GG Dad.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Kage - 07-17-2014

(07-17-2014, 02:17 PM)Hiro Wrote: One time my dad tricked me into eating a cup (serving size) of wasabi shaped like a mint leaf by telling me it was green tea mint ice cream and that I had to eat it in one go.

I despise wasabi and have trust issues. GG Dad.
You poor poor soul.

I am strangely reminded of when I first saw wasabi... and thought of green tea ice cream.

Or Prince of Tennis and wasabi rolls...

RE: You may not know that I...... - Crisiet - 07-17-2014

MORE FOR FUNSIES.

I study literature, focusing on feminist readings and women's writing (though my favourite author is Oscar Wilde.)

I write sci-fi. 

I also write poetry! Tutor told me I'm good at it, but meh. Contemporary bullshit. 

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian. That changed at 15 when I signed up for the week-long work experience at a Veterinary practice and a farmer brought a load of puppies in to be put down because he wanted his dog to start working again. 

I have severe obsessive compulsive disorder. (Help is being received.)

I was a huge fan of BBC's Walking With Dinosaurs series, but used to cry whenever a dinosaur died. (The final episode with the meteorite hitting earth destroyed me.)

I was chased by a border collie when I was nine. I still don't feel comfortable around that particular breed, but I'm still cool around pretty much any animal. That includes spiders, insects, w/e. I also keep live crickets and meal-worms in my room as I own a bearded dragon called Spyro.

I'm shit-scared of large, open spaces.

k i'm done now. Cactuar

RE: You may not know that I...... - Zhavi - 07-17-2014

I'm addicted to trashy urban fantasy (romance) novels.

Even still, there are some that I will never, ever ever ever read.

MY STANDARDS MIGHT BE LOW BUT THEY'RE STILL THERE, DAMMIT.

RE: You may not know that I...... - X'vatt - 07-17-2014

-Have been chased by an angry goose around a local zoo then proceeded to run to the car and have the goose knock itself out on the slammed door at the age of six.

-Was an aspiring programmer until I near completed my first year of college and decided that I liked it as a hobby, definitely not a career choice.

-Currently am part of a small independent tabletop gaming company that has yet to get a product out there due to our 'Lead Developer' who cannot finish ideas he has. (Though I cannot blame him, I have issues finishing what I start when it comes to things not being work)

-Was put in special education as a child, not due to learning too slowly for my class, but rather because I was more advanced and they hadn't the programs available to keep up with my reading or math level.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Kellach Woods - 07-19-2014

I self-published the canadian girlfriend equivalent of a book.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Aduu Avagnar - 07-19-2014

-I fully intended to join the British Army as either Signals or Inteligence Corps, but ended up not pursuing it due to health reasons

-I was in a band at school that wrote a song in 20 minutes the night before we had to perform all day to raise money for charity, it was about the number 45 bus, and had the most encore requests that day.

-I am a father. My daughter was the size of a small turkey when she was born at 11lbs 2 oz.

RE: You may not know that I...... - C'kayah Polaali - 07-19-2014

(07-17-2014, 02:54 PM)Zhavi Wrote: I'm addicted to trashy urban fantasy (romance) novels.
Heh! I'm addicted to trashy urban crime/romance novels. Stephanie Plum for the win Big Grin

RE: You may not know that I...... - Ciel - 07-19-2014

I'm probably the only person on the face of the planet that doesn't mind a little anchovy on her pizza once in a while.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Aerghwab - 07-19-2014

(07-19-2014, 08:40 PM)Ciel Wrote: I'm probably the only person on the face of the planet that doesn't mind a little anchovy on her pizza once in a while.
You're definitely not! I don't want it all the time, but sometimes. As long as there are plenty of other toppings to balance out the saltiness. Good stuff.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Raz - 07-19-2014

I used to really enjoy athletics but couldn't continue because of health reasons (patellar tracking disorder. My left knee cap is wonky as hell hahah.)

I enjoy writing (obvious, I guess) and art. I'm currently studying art and design.

Aaand, I used to volunteer at an animal shelter, which was both nice and kinda sad. I waned to take them all home. Chocobo

RE: You may not know that I...... - Hutarin - 07-19-2014

I have a pacemaker and once one of the wires broke so I had to go and get it fixed the day after I found out. I was not a happy camper. XD

RE: You may not know that I...... - Sylvain - 07-20-2014

Saw nudes of my mother.. she knows I saw them.. yes.. it's still kinda awkward these 4 years later.

RE: You may not know that I...... - Cato - 07-20-2014

I'm British. I've survived being attacked and stabbed with a knife. I've done quite a bit of theatre work and hope to do more acting in the future once my financial situation is more stable. I have a cat named Livia.