Hydaelyn Role-Players
Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement (/showthread.php?tid=8083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-03-2014

ATTENTION, MASTERS AND AMATEURS OF SCREENSHOT TAKING AND EDITING:

The person I was hoping to recruit/enlist/indenture as our photographer is out of town this coming Monday! We require volunteers!~ The only requirement is that you be able to take high resolution (1920x1080 or up preferred) shots. High-to-maxed-out graphical settings a plus but not required. Attendee or someone who'd just like to help out, matters not!

Basically what I'm saying here is that you don't want to rely on my crappy screenshots for this photo op. You really don't.

(10-03-2014, 01:37 PM)Kage Wrote: I dunno if it was meant but Kage will not be attending.

Noted and removed from the OP. Thanks for the heads-up. Smile

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:48 PM)Melkire Wrote: ATTENTION, MASTERS AND AMATEURS OF SCREENSHOT TAKING AND EDITING:

The person I was hoping to recruit/enlist/indenture as our photographer is out of town this coming Monday! We require volunteers!~ The only requirement is that you be able to take high resolution (1920x1080 or up preferred) shots. High-to-maxed-out graphical settings a plus but not required. Attendee or someone who'd just like to help out, matters not!

Basically what I'm saying here is that you don't want to rely on my crappy screenshots for this photo op. You really don't.

I can prolly help out with this. I run easily on max settings. You'll get a pair for each: 1 from my SweetFX and 1 from the game normally.

(10-03-2014, 06:02 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: I can prolly help out with this. I run easily on max settings. You'll get a pair for each: 1 from my SweetFX and 1 from the game normally.

So...

1x SweetFX-enhanced for in-uniform
1x SweetFX-enhanced for casual dress

1x native for in-uniform
1x native for casual dress

...?

Sounds perfect, you're hired. No, we're not paying you anything. Yes, the irony in a Garlean-in-hiding taking these photos for us is delicious. Big Grin

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Jana - 10-03-2014

Happened upon the thread by chance, since I don't usually check the off-topic section. (Why couldn't this have been in RP discussion, or even Balmung Events? ;-; )

I'll try to remember the day.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 06:16 PM)Melkire Wrote: 1x SweetFX-enhanced for in-uniform
1x SweetFX-enhanced for casual dress

1x native for in-uniform
1x native for casual dress

...?
Something like that. I end up with two image files every time I hit the printscreen button. I'll attached as many as possible. There is a slight delay between them, so it might help if someone blinks. :p

(10-03-2014, 06:16 PM)Melkire Wrote: Sounds perfect, you're hired. No, we're not paying you anything. Big Grin

It ok. You can pay me in blood, I mean RP

(10-03-2014, 06:18 PM)Jana Wrote: Happened upon the thread by chance, since I don't usually check the off-topic section. (Why couldn't this have been in RP discussion, or even Balmung Events? ;-; )

I'll try to remember the day.

I'll poke the mod team and see about moving it to Balmung Events. I derped and made it here because I was aping the Sultansworn thread. =X

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-04-2014

MOVED TO THE EVENTS BOARD, 
AS REQUESTED. 
THANK YOU, FREELANCEWIZARD!

HeartHeartHeart

No news today... but I encourage you to pick up your Paladin AF / Flames Officer / Vermillion sets if you haven't already!

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Ilwe'ran - 10-04-2014

You were totaly right to bump the topic, I totaly missed it and I'm sure some others as well ^^" !

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 02:42 PM)Ilwe Wrote: You were totaly right to bump the topic, I totaly missed it and I'm sure some others as well ^^" !

Heart

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Roen - 10-06-2014

Tonight eh?

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-06-2014

The screenshot machine is ready. (Just /tell me a couple times if I happen to be AFK or busy. I don't plan on being in any type of duty after about 8PM PDT, unless there's actually a queue for ARC that isn't 15+ minutes of sadness)

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Warren Castille - 10-06-2014

Note to self: Stand outside of the Quicksand instead of logging tonight.

Better set an alarm on my phone, just in case.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - SM Nick - 10-06-2014

Niklas is a Free Paladin and a Immortal Flame, but I will only be online from around 3 to 9-10 PM EDT on weekdays.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-06-2014

I forgot to bump this yesterday... I am a terrible event organizer. Also in editing the calendar posting a week ago, I may have inadvertently botched the date and left it showing as 10-9-2014. This is incorrect. The event is today, 10-6-2014. My apologies for any confusion.

TONIIIIGHT IS THE NIIIIIIGHT!~

*hides the spaghetti-and-meatballs*

A quick review:

1. We will be meeting at The Hall of Flames at roughly 9:00 PM PDT before moving to the front entrance of The Quicksand by the Gate of Nald at approximately 9:15 PM PDT. This gives us the time and freedom to take a headcount and get organized without getting in the way of tavern RP. It also gives us an opportunity to walk down Emerald Lane together in a show of solidarity.

2. Franz Renatus has graciously offered to be our photographer. This means we'll be taking direction from him to make sure everyone's visible. Please, if you are over six fulms tall, be mindful of where you stand. Elezen, Highlanders, Roegadyns, this means you!

3. The first screenshot will be taken in uniform. This means if you have the Flame Soldier's set, the Flame Officer's set, the Vermillion set + Sipahi Turban (for Brass Blades), or the Paladin AF set (for Sultansworn), please have it on you and ready to change via the Armory System's Gear Sets. Free Paladins, you are exempt; wear whatever you'd like. Flames, Blades, and 'sworn, if you do not have your sets, please try your best to mock up a uniform. Stone Torches and so on: we trust you to know your uniform better than we do. Rock on!

3a. We will not be requiring that we break off into groups by organization for the screenshots. As nice as this would be to have, it would be ridiculously unfair to certain branches (read: Brass Blades) whose PC numbers are tragically low.

4. The second screenshot will be taken in casual dress. Please feel free to wear whatever your character wears on a more day-to-day basis in their capacity as a law enforcer.

5. Once the official screenshots have been taken, we will segue into less formal screenshots. "Hey, I want a screenshot with so-and-so!" "Let's get the Flames together!" "Free paladins over here!" etc.

6. If a certain free paladin decides to idle on location in such a way as to make himself the centerpiece of any possible photography, you all have my explicit permission to "have fun with him" during the casual dress screenshot.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Warren Castille - 10-06-2014

(10-06-2014, 01:19 PM)Melkire Wrote: 6. If a certain free paladin decides to idle on location in such a way as to make himself the centerpiece of any possible photography, you all have my explicit permission to "have fun with him" during the casual dress screenshot.

Evil