Hydaelyn Role-Players
Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] (/showthread.php?tid=11032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - SM Nick - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 10:45 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Blech just disregard this. My choice is still Kurt since Ramen can't screw around and rewrite Aaron's identity like wear a variety of colors and dye the boy's hair blonde XD.

Ooh Erin's here...must resist..replacing Kurt with Ramona and askin that she get Aaron's body...the PERMANENT MARKER DEMANDS IT. If Ramen gets dibs on Aaron's body...*prepares the pot of millioncorn yellow dye*

Ugh....can switch Kurt out for Ramen? Also can I call dibs on Aaron's body well that's what I'd prefer at any rate.

Updated. You may indeed.

RE: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - Kurt S. - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 11:12 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 10:45 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Blech just disregard this. My choice is still Kurt since Ramen can't screw around and rewrite Aaron's identity like wear a variety of colors and dye the boy's hair blonde XD.

Ooh Erin's here...must resist..replacing Kurt with Ramona and askin that she get Aaron's body...the PERMANENT MARKER DEMANDS IT. If Ramen gets dibs on Aaron's body...*prepares the pot of millioncorn yellow dye*

Ugh....can switch Kurt out for Ramen? Also can I call dibs on Aaron's body well that's what I'd prefer at any rate.

Updated. You may indeed.
YAAAAAYYYYY Big Grin Just gonna clarify that Ramen is Ramona Spencer XD

RE: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - SM Nick - 04-14-2015

Gotta bump this. Two spots left for the RP. Also should this be forum RP or in-game, since I won't be able to get into the game for a while.

RE: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - SicketySix - 04-14-2015

(04-14-2015, 06:39 AM)SM Nick Wrote: Gotta bump this. Two spots left for the RP. Also should this be forum RP or in-game, since I won't be able to get into the game for a while.
Im not in the event but just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

I would probably make it a forum event. It's easier than trying to fit everyones schedules in together, and also it would seem to be more immersive considering the fact that unless you fantasia, you wont really be in someone elses body/mind.

Just something to think about.

Good luck with your event!

Ok well if no one else wants to join, I guess we will start it. Titor you don't mind getting switched with my character Max?

RE: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - Aaron - 04-14-2015

Not sure if I should be terrified or not.

/sweats

Plsno.

NIK YOU BETTER NOT GIVE RAMONA MY BODY NO!

T_T ill kill you.

(04-14-2015, 05:18 PM)Aaron Wrote: NIK YOU BETTER NOT GIVE RAMONA MY BODY NO!

T_T ill kill you.

Dude lmao everyone needs to get switched. What do you suggest?

(04-14-2015, 05:25 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 05:18 PM)Aaron Wrote: NIK YOU BETTER NOT GIVE RAMONA MY BODY NO!

T_T ill kill you.

Dude lmao everyone needs to get switched. What do you suggest?
Then give her your body you got six of em!

I already claimed Sakura anyway

Let me organize this.

So the pairs that will be switched are:

Solis-Celestia
Niklas-Rena
Aaron-Sakura

...and then there's Ramona, Max, and Titor. We have an odd number of people lol

RE: Body-Switching! [Rules Added] - SM Nick - 04-18-2015

Alright the pairs are finally decided for the non-canon RP!

Solis - Celestia
Niklas - Rena
Sakura - Aaron
Max - Titor
Alice (Max's sister) - Ramona

Now the MacGuffin that will switch the bodies...