Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Mentorship Program ( Archive ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: RPC Mentorship Program ( Archive ) (/showthread.php?tid=2099)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Aeiteil Strand - 06-16-2013

~Raises hand~ I also, would like to be a mentored by someone! I think I have a decent grasp on main RP elements, but there are still a hand full of questions I have that I would love to have answered! Thank you for the time BlushHeart

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Shuck - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 02:37 AM)Fire Olive Wrote: ~Raises hand~ I also, would like to be a mentored by someone! I think I have a decent grasp on main RP elements, but there are still a hand full of questions I have that I would love to have answered! Thank you for the time BlushHeart

Get.

(06-07-2013, 07:27 PM)sugarfrosted Wrote: Sounds like a great idea. How can I say no to help when I have no real rp experience. This should help me get used to things quick and proper.

In.

You're both mine as well.

(06-16-2013, 12:57 AM)Myal Wrote: This is a great idea! I feel like I have much to learn still about role-playing. Please sign me up as a mentee.

You too. Straggler.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Aeiteil Strand - 06-16-2013

Thanks ^ I have a few questions about the game and some other stuff already haha!

Thank you! Mentaa!

(06-16-2013, 04:16 AM)Fire Olive Wrote: Thanks ^ I have a few questions about the game and some other stuff already haha!

Thank you! Mentaa!

Good. Hit me up via PM. Or e-mail. My Skype info is available on request.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Nhyra - 06-16-2013

I wouldn't mind a helping hand. By far I haven't gotten to RP yet and it feels so intimidating... So, a friendly soul coaxing me in would be appreciated ^^ Currently I'm waiting for the next beta weekend as one wasn't enough to finalize my character...

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Aysun - 06-16-2013

Shuck! Jeesh! Share! Tongue There are some of us that want to help with none at all, and you have like, 5!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Gerik - 06-16-2013

Yeah, I was kind of hoping everyone would keep 1-2 people at the max.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Kerr - 06-16-2013

I think I'm collecting mentors, not mentees. Ohhh my.

(06-16-2013, 07:54 PM)Gerik Wrote: Yeah, I was kind of hoping everyone would keep 1-2 people at the max.

Be.

(06-16-2013, 07:51 PM)Aysun Wrote: Shuck! Jeesh! Share! Tongue There are some of us that want to help with none at all, and you have like, 5!

Faster.

Honestly, I'm just snatching up the indecisive ones/stragglers, and I cannot be stopped.

But yeah, my roster's full for the time being. We'll get a few cranked back out there, and then I'll take more. Give it like a week and a half, tops.

Hear that? You have a exactly 5.25 days from right now to accumulate students. Otherwise, my legion will eclipse yours, and the thunderous cacophony of our march will drown out your cries and pleas for mercy.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Ellie - 06-16-2013

I already have a mentee, so I won't be greedy, but don't forget Nhyra. I don't want her request for a mentor to be lost in the flood of posts. Smile

(06-16-2013, 09:03 PM)Ellie Wrote: I already have a mentee, so I won't be greedy, but don't forget Nhyra. I don't want her request for a mentor to be lost in the flood of posts. Smile

Wait, I missed one?

(06-16-2013, 04:40 PM)Nhyra Wrote: I wouldn't mind a helping hand. By far I haven't gotten to RP yet and it feels so intimidating... So, a friendly soul coaxing me in would be appreciated ^^ Currently I'm waiting for the next beta weekend as one wasn't enough to finalize my character...

Door's open to you over here.

My door is always open.

Always.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Magellan - 06-16-2013

(06-16-2013, 07:51 PM)Aysun Wrote: Shuck! Jeesh! Share! Tongue There are some of us that want to help with none at all, and you have like, 5!
You can help me! ^^ I am already to be working with Mtote, but the more people helping the faster I can get up to speed Tongue

...and since I think I'm going to be maining a Mi'qote, you can dispense all your feline wisdom on me! Like... how does one keep their tail from getting shut in doors? When people in Eorzea ask 'what's the matter, cat got your tongue?' shall I, as a Mi'qote, be offended??

I have so many purrfect questions!!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Bran Strum - 06-17-2013

Just joined, but I have chunk of questions I wouldn't mind asking about if someone wants to help a friend out =)

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Zeraia - 06-17-2013

I've a good grasp of RP myself, and I don't mind mentoring people too, but I'd personally like someone to teach me the very basics of the lore and how the RP community does things. I've actually looked up the history already (thank you to the people who summed up the 1.0 storyline!) But I'm looking for stuff like interspecies/factional interactions and such. There's not a lot given there.

If this is the wrong place to put this request, um... I RPed somewhat well for about 10 years, so I can probably mentor someone!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - SNERDAPERDS - 06-17-2013

I would like a mentor.

I've ran guilds, created stories, developed characters, played a lot of D&D, and I still think I need a lot of roleplay work.  

Medium/Heavy RP mostly, but I'm flexible.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Dengo <-- That's Dengo (Traye Dengo currently, though, first name is mostly just filler. I'm trying to decide on Chett or Huxley, though, no one will really know him by his first name IC.)