Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I love it when..." - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: "I love it when..." (/showthread.php?tid=8709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: "I love it when..." - Meatbucket - 11-19-2014

It's a Star Wars meme. Which leads me to my next point:

I love the smell of bacon in the morning.

RE: "I love it when..." - Parvacake - 11-19-2014

I love bacon! Big Grin

And I love it when my FC members help out with getting our house together :-3 It's a nice feeling.

RE: "I love it when..." - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 11-19-2014

...I politely decline FC recruiters, yet they still add me and RP with me later, sans pressure!

RE: "I love it when..." - ProvaDiServo - 11-19-2014

I love it when I walk into a Residential area, and I get a tell that I stepped in the wrong neighborhood XD.

RE: "I love it when..." - Parvacake - 11-20-2014

I love it when I have friends come over to dick around in my FC house and see all the progress I've done. Thanks TN-RP peeps :-3

Also love it when my characters get involved in these convoluted plots with others characters. Some of whom I already know and it's like "Ohai, Lili knows you but Subi doesn't!"

RE: "I love it when..." - Meatbucket - 11-20-2014

I love it when I start over on a new server and it only takes a couple hours to get all my levels and money back. Nailed it.

[Image: success-kid.jpg]

RE: "I love it when..." - U'roh Tia - 11-20-2014

I love it when when I am the last DPS standing as a Dragoon!

RE: "I love it when..." - Aaron - 11-21-2014

I love it when I make a hilarious attack emote like a crotch shot and I wound up winning the dice roll.

The feeling is priceless lmfao

I love it when my ilvl is so high I can tank Stone Vigil without a shield.

RE: "I love it when..." - Kage - 11-22-2014

I love it when I decide to DF T7 and the first time I DF as healer there's a clear and I get the HA healer robe.

Even though I've been farming it on blm for awhile :<

RE: "I love it when..." - Miryn - 11-22-2014

I love it when crit Adloquium and Stoneskin cause a tank-killer move to do 3 digit damage instead of ripping my face off.

Also love it when I manage to dodge everything while playing DRG. Double that if I didn't kill myself using LB3.

RE: "I love it when..." - Kage - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 02:15 PM)Miryn Wrote: I love it when crit Adloquium and Stoneskin cause a tank-killer move to do 3 digit damage instead of ripping my face off.

Also love it when I manage to dodge everything while playing DRG. Double that if I didn't kill myself using LB3.
*Melee lb3*
*dies before it goes off*
*Says "Worth it"*
*doesn't notice that LB3 didn't do anything because death before it could do the damage.

RE: "I love it when..." - Littlekitten - 11-23-2014

I love it when you join a group for a run and people have fun regardless of win or lose ^^
Also like hugs when its cold

RE: "I love it when..." - Aaron - 11-23-2014

I love it when people tolerate how out of control I can get when rping sometimes. Yes I know I can be a little over the top and do stuff without merit but it's good knowing most just deal with it politely. Im trying to control my outbursts Tongue to the popoint I even stopped eating sugary foods from my secret stash when playing. 

How im not fat with diabetes I'll never know. Beauty ain't easy I guess lol

I also love when i OOC emote punting a lalafell and they go along with it.

RE: "I love it when..." - Zhavi - 11-23-2014

people push boundaries with me. Kekeke

(18:14:35) Wulf: Uh Kat
(18:14:41) Saruna: sup
(18:14:42) Wulf: this is most likely going to get really bad.
(18:14:54) Saruna: I'm cool with it
(18:15:17) Saruna: SAFE WORD IS 'GLOSS OVER IT'
(18:15:32) Wulf: lol

(19:55:26) Wulf: okay Kat, I probably won't reply til tomorrow cause uh
(19:55:38) Wulf: It's going to be really bad on this reply and all that and I have to prepare.
(19:58:11) Wulf: yea. I don't know how vague I'm going to go with this because he's going to do bad things to her?
(19:59:37) Saruna: you're not going to make me uncomfortable
(19:59:45) Saruna: so write within your comfort zone
(19:59:55) Farius_Masello: nonono you're not going to make Kat uncomfortable

RE: "I love it when..." - Martiallais - 11-23-2014

I love it when I log back in for the first time in months and get a great greeting from some old friends. Cool